RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Karma should be signed yes/no

Should the karma be force signed?

• yes

Votes: 51 79.7%
  • no

Votes: 13 20.3%

• Total voters

Phantom

Knight
Slayer706 said:
I voted yes because I seemed to see a drop in the number of stupid negative karmas I recieved once it showed names. Normally every post I made would have gotten a negative karma with a comment like "....." or "That was gay.". But when it was signed, I only got karma with constructive remarks (which normally would have been drowned out by the stupid ones.). Really since karma doesn't DO anything, why shouldn't we get to see who is an asshat and who isn't?

it wouldn't stop me, because I don't care what people think about me, if I disagree with somebody I am going to tell them.

bzk90

Lord
While that may be true for you Phantom, most people who give bad karma do it for no reason. When you do it, its not without just cause. Force signed karma reduces the amount of useless negative karma the loud mouth punk kids (LMPK) give out.

bacaw

Sorceror
bzk90 said:
While that may be true for you Phantom, most people who give bad karma do it for no reason. When you do it, its not without just cause. Force signed karma reduces the amount of useless negative karma the loud mouth punk kids (LMPK) give out.
that reminded me of Dane Cook so much you dont even know... he likes to abbreviate things like that lol

Sunshine

Wanderer
Karma should be signed...07-28-2006 10:13 AMI don' care. See my name?

NO why do you hide? scared of me??.... lol.you are what is wrong with the system....go home and cry to mommma..suck at her breast you are not worthy

NiteStar

Wanderer
Thought I saw a monkey ninja on the end of the bad last night, turned out to be one of my cats holding a steak knife in it's teeth....was planning a sneak attack on the other cat.........(I hope) :eek:

Sunshine

Wanderer
NiteStar said:
Thought I saw a monkey ninja on the end of the bad last night, turned out to be one of my cats holding a steak knife in it's teeth....was planning a sneak attack on the other cat.........(I hope) :eek:

Ohh sounds like you have a bad (tough) cat...scary.....