RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Kitchen using website bots? lol

Zaphieon

Wanderer
Kitchen using website bots? lol

so notice i had a reply to one of my subscribed post.. went to check it.. and it was kitchen and almost fell out my seat laughing when i noticed his rep... which a week or so ago.. was about 1/2 that

now lets see Kitchen someone that has released.. 1 script that isnt in the slight bit unique Vs CEO which is the man at making sweet graphical gamblers out of us all with his skills.....

Kitchen_
Forum Novice

--------------

CEO
Forum Expert

----------------------------------------------------------------------

either he is rubbing everyone just the right way.. and no one loves ceo... well what if no one loves CEO lets check another highly respected member

Lord_Greywolf
Master of the Internet

--------- lol.. yeah damn it man look at those post.. lol..

so I think someone has been playing with bots lol.. /flex look at my RunUO rep ladies.. why cheat at something so silly?? lol

sorry had to call him out on it.

greywolf79

Sorceror
Does he really have that much rep? Wow... I have to agree with the above post, either he is doing something he should not or EVERY member of the forums has been giving him pos rep multiple times...

GreyWolf.

Vorspire

Knight
who cares? - he would have to have an account for every single rep post, which is doubtful... and very lame if he were to go do that (lame as in extremely pathetic)

or maybe Suil Ban gave him +Karma :p

Kitchen_

Sorceror
Zaphieon;763255 said:
so notice i had a reply to one of my subscribed post.. went to check it.. and it was kitchen and almost fell out my seat laughing when i noticed his rep... which a week or so ago.. was about 1/2 that

now lets see Kitchen someone that has released.. 1 script that isnt in the slight bit unique Vs CEO which is the man at making sweet graphical gamblers out of us all with his skills.....

Kitchen_
Forum Novice

--------------

CEO
Forum Expert

either he is rubbing everyone just the right way.. and no one loves ceo... well what if no one loves CEO lets check another highly respected member

Lord_Greywolf
Master of the Internet

so I think someone has been playing with bots lol.. /flex look at my RunUO rep ladies.. why cheat at something so silly?? lol

Cry more rofl! Me cheating at rep ahhaha! God this made me fall out of my seat laughing.

Someone is jealous :(

Also: I've been here longer than you think. Not Jan 2008, sorry :(

Wanderer
As a master of the internet myself, I'm shocked and offended by that what has been said in all these posts. Kitchen is an asset to this community and a tremendous topper in the gay community.

Zaphieon;763255 said:

Kitchen_
Forum Novice

--------------

CEO
Forum Expert

Lord_Greywolf
Master of the Internet

Kitchen_

Sorceror
405;763274 said:
As a master of the internet myself, I'm shocked and offended by that what has been said in all these posts. Kitchen is an asset to this community and a tremendous topper in the gay community.

I am simply at a loss for words after reading this amazingly well-thought out, touching statement.

I thank you.

greywolf79

Sorceror
Nobody said he has not given to the community, at least that I saw... But you have to admit that seeing a user with over 2100 rep points and less than 7 months age seems a bit suspicious. I mean come on. And if he has been here more than that length of time, why does it show that length... If he was here then left and came back, why is his new account given the benefit of the old rep and new rep when it is not given to others? Just a curiousity is all, to me at least - and it does look odd and suspicious.

GreyWolf.

Kitchen_

Sorceror
greywolf79;763281 said:
Nobody said he has not given to the community, at least that I saw... But you have to admit that seeing a user with over 2100 rep points and less than 7 months age seems a bit suspicious. I mean come on. And if he has been here more than that length of time, why does it show that length... If he was here then left and came back, why is his new account given the benefit of the old rep and new rep when it is not given to others? Just a curiousity is all, to me at least - and it does look odd and suspicious.

GreyWolf.

1. My other accounts don't exists anymore and this is my newest one.
2. My rep didn't carry over from my other accounts.

Zaphieon

Wanderer
Kitchen_;763266 said:
Cry more rofl! Me cheating at rep ahhaha! God this made me fall out of my seat laughing.

Someone is jealous :(

Also: I've been here longer than you think. Not Jan 2008, sorry :(

lol not jealous. mainly a topic starter while i was at the office, thought it was funny. I dont really care either way. lol..

been here longer then i think aye? so either that date is wrong, misplace your last user info or your last account got banned? my first account got banned back in like 03 so if you were a known person i would remember you.. what was your last name?

oh no.. Suil Ban killed my karma! lol.. yeah the 16 yr kid showed me good =P

Kitchen_

Sorceror
Zaphieon;763286 said:
lol not jealous. mainly a topic starter while i was at the office, thought it was funny. I dont really care either way. lol..

been here longer then i think aye? so either that date is wrong or your last account got banned? my first account got banned back in like 03 so if you were a known person i would remember you.. what was your last name?

http://www.runuo.com/forums/starbucks-runuo-com/75745-one-thing-2-a.html

Ever seen that thread?

greywolf79

Sorceror
Suil Ban;763282 said:
Kitchen has been around for a long time. He's come back to RunUO, and I've since repped him.

Why is this a big deal?

Personally I do not think it is a big deal... I am just curious myself. Seems a bit odd or off or whatever you want to call it - to me. I would hope it was nothing like the original post, but look at it from a statistical point of view... What are the odds he would have that many pos rep clicks on so few posts? I am not saying I want to see anything done against him, but it does LOOK weird...

GreyWolf.

Vorspire

Knight
Kitchen_;763285 said:
Fail10characters

Zaphieon

Wanderer
Vorspire;763284 said:
See attached image for what his post should have looked like.

lol.. what a gimp.. atleast your sig says

Our limitations == your imaginations. - RPK.VORSPIRE.COM

and not

Our limitations == Our imaginations. - RPK.VORSPIRE.COM

or you would be fucked.. lol..

Vorspire

Knight
greywolf79;763288 said:
Personally I do not think it is a big deal... I am just curious myself. Seems a bit odd or off or whatever you want to call it - to me. I would hope it was nothing like the original post, but look at it from a statistical point of view... What are the odds he would have that many pos rep clicks on so few posts? I am not saying I want to see anything done against him, but it does LOOK weird...

GreyWolf.

Too late, check his rep.