RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krrios' Client Beta 12 Released

krrios

Administrator
Krrios' Client Beta 12 Released

I've released a new version of my client. It's available here: http://www.runuo.com/krrios/kuoc_beta12_r1.zip

Among other things I've no doubt forgotten, this release has the following changes:
  • Form interfaces redesigned to have more depth.
  • Options menu revamped.
  • Party bars are opened automatically when you or another player join.
  • Bandage self is now functional.
  • The target cursor now shows if it is harmful or beneficial.
  • Area effect spells, field spells, and detect hidden will now display the exact area that they operate on.
  • Added optional protocol extension for showing party members on the radar map without any hastle connecting to UOAM servers. Further, control clicking on a party members healthbar will center the radar around them. (Note: this requires the server to be running a custom script, found here)
  • Targeting actions, stunning, and being stunned are now relayed as party chat. Stunning and being stunned also now plays a sound effect.
  • Added "target aquire" macro. This should be used as a replacement for individual target enemy, murderer, gray, etc. macros. It is a general purpose harmful target identifier, with the following functionality:
    • Green ("allied") and blessed vendors (AOS only) are ignored.
    • Friended players are ignored.
    • Partied players are ignored.
    • Players not in your line of sight are ignored.
    • Players out of range (12 tiles by default -- 8 for bolas) are ignored.
    • Innocents are only targeted if your character is a murderer and they are NOT in town.
    • When using a bola, unmounted players are ignored.
  • Added commands:
    • IBanThee - This command will quickly identify and ban players or pets from your house.
    • HouseLevel - This command changes the level to which houses are collapsed when you are not inside them. See information browser for full argument listings.
    • Volume - This command opens a menu allowing sound and music volume to be adjusted.
    • GuardHP - This command opens the health bars of all faction guards on screen. It is useful when attacking or defending faction guard turrets.
  • Added macros:
    • Use Once - for customizing pouch macros.
    • Repeat ... Macro - for looping macros
    • Use Item By Type - for using certain items (not fully customizable)
    • Delay - for inserting delays in macros
    • Dismount - for dismounting from your horse
    • Remount - finds the nearest mountable pet of yours and tries to ride

m0rtis

Wanderer
Hey much <3 for the client but I still cannot run it.

I'm getting the same error as a lot of people are getting when trying to run it. I've installed the DX9, DX9 redistrib, Net Framework 1.1 and still no love. I've got a base for 512 ram and I know plenty of people run krrios client on this.

Please help :(

Error says,

Client.exe - Common Language Runtime Debugging Services

Application has generated an exception that could not be handled.

Process id=0xde4 (3556), Thread id=0xde8 (3560)

Click ok to terminate the application
Click CANCEL to debug application

Any help would be awsome, Thanks

Regressi0n

Wanderer
The script to look player on my party in the radar, not work with normal client? if the answer is no.. any method to work? Thanks.

krrios

Administrator
You are able to see all party members whether they are using KUOC or not. But only if you yourself are running KUOC.

Virkon

Wanderer
Hey Kirros can you explain me with details how to make run the client ?
and if i have to download something can you put the links too ?
thnx and you are making an excellent work ;)

brymaster

Wanderer
How do we save the options in the Options Menu? They don't save each time I exit the client and log back in.

Also, how can the game window positon, the map, health bar, reg counter, and pack all be saved so it opens where it was last when you log in?

malvolio

Wanderer
Hello, I just downloaded the file and went to launch it and this came up:

Process id=0xb0 (176), Thread id=0x4f4 (1268)

My system specs are:
WinXP Pro, AMD 2200+ / 512MB RaM / latest directX / Service Pack 2 / ATI 9200 SE 128MB / Turtle Beach Santa Cruz

Any help would be great. This looks like really cool and I would love to try it out. Maybe I missed a step... *ponders* ....

Thanks

Virkon

Wanderer
malvolio said:
Hello, I just downloaded the file and went to launch it and this came up:

Process id=0xb0 (176), Thread id=0x4f4 (1268)

My system specs are:
WinXP Pro, AMD 2200+ / 512MB RaM / latest directX / Service Pack 2 / ATI 9200 SE 128MB / Turtle Beach Santa Cruz

Any help would be great. This looks like really cool and I would love to try it out. Maybe I missed a step... *ponders* ....

Thanks

it's the same thing that happes to me... :mad:

a guy told me that i need a DX9 library, but i dont know which one... :(

Zero_effect

Wanderer
You will need the latest version of DirectX Redistributable, direct X 9.0b, found here.
MS Direct X 9.0b Redist

1) Now once done downloading extract the files to C:\
2) Now Browse to C:\DirectX9 and run dxsetup.exe
3) Reboot when promted.
4) Now you have the regular Direct X 9.0b installed
5) Now browse to C:\DirectX9 again.
6) Find the file named ManagedDX.CAB
7) Open ManagedDX.CAB with WinZIP
8) Extract mdxredist.msi to C:\DirectX9
9) Overwrite if Prompted
10) Run the File mdxredist.msi

Sunny

Wanderer
help please... It lets me open the client clear to the login then i log into character selection double click the char i want in and before it even says entering world it says

Process id=0xf4 (3916), Thread id=0x528 (1320)

Click OK to terminate the application.
Click CANCEL to debug the application.

any help?

Zeto

Wanderer
Still getting the same error from version 11, I thought after all the posts about it you were going to look into it and fix it. Are you?

Please fix it, or host version 10 for us getting these errors.

Edgie1

Wanderer
I'm reposting this here, from the thread on Client #11, since I didn't realize 12 was out. ^_o

Edgie1 said:
I'm having this same problem.
Comp specs are as follows:
Windows XP Pro w/ service pack 1
Radeon 9700 Pro with Catalyst version 4.8 installed

I've tried changing resolutions (both desktop and in Krrios' settings) as well as my bpp. I've also tried changing random settings in Krrios' config file.

Since Catalyst 4.9 has already been released, I'll go try that.

Oh, I've updated to 4.9 and I still get the exact same thing. I'm baffled, especially if only myself and one other has this problem.

arg

I have installed .net and the library thing but when i open config or client I get this message.

please set registry key to HKLM\Software\.NET Framework\InstallRoot to the .Net Framework Install location
Any ideas?

Phantom

Knight
Crazed Canuck said:
I have installed .net and the library thing but when i open config or client I get this message.

please set registry key to HKLM\Software\.NET Framework\InstallRoot to the .Net Framework Install location
Any ideas?

Reinstall the .NET Framework 1.1 ( without the SP 1 as I doubt the client supports it. )

psz

Administrator
.Net has a service pack out (SP1). The current version of RunUO (and presumably KUOC) have issues with .Net 1.1 SP1.

The next version of RunUO (and presumably KUOC) will run fine with it.