RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krrios' Client Beta 12 Released

brodock

Sorceror
I still getting this error...
Code:
 Entered Main()
 Environment..
    Operating System = 'Microsoft Windows NT 5.1.2600.0'
    .NET Framework   = '1.1.4322.2032'
    Base Directory   = 'C:\Program Files\Ultima Online 3D\Krrios' Client\Beta 12 Release 1'
    Data Directory   = 'C:\Program Files\Ultima Online 3D'
 Done
 Setting up interop communications...done
 Initializing Strings...done
 Benchmarks: low resolution
 Main()..
    Initializing Display...done
    Initializing DirectX..
       Fullscreen = False
 done
    Done
    Initializing Map...done ( 0ns )
    Initializing Animations...done ( 0ns )
    Initializing Gumps...done ( 0ns )
    Initializing Hues...done ( 0ns )
    Initializing Plugins...done ( 0ns )
    Initializing xGumps...done ( 0ns )
    Display( "AccountLogin" ) -> 0ns
    AddGumpTo( "AccountLogin" ) -> 0ns
    Total -> 0ns
    Parsing IP ( "uoc1.ath.cx" )...failed
    Resolving...done ( 200.193.76.60:2593 )
    Connecting to login server '200.193.76.60:2593'...done
    Connecting to game server '200.193.76.60:2593'...done
    Initializing Spells...done ( 0ns )
    Initializing Sounds...done ( 0ns )
    Initializing Skills...   Unhandled exception
    Object -> Nome: Client.exe
 Não existem diretivas de contexto.

Type -> System.OverflowException
    Message -> Operação aritmética resultou em um estouro.
    Source -> Client
    Target -> Void .ctor()
    Inner -> 
    Stack ->
       at Client.Skills..ctor()
    at Client.Engine.get_Skills()
    at Client.PacketHandlers.Skills_Absolute(PacketReader pvSrc, Boolean hasCapData)
    at Client.PacketHandlers.Skills(PacketReader pvSrc)
    at Client.Network.Slice()
    at Client.Engine.Main(String[] Args)

UPDATED: i made some tests and noticed that this error only occour if i have only uo3d installed on my machine.

with uo 2d i get no problem...

Salgueiro

Wanderer
Does it work with Ultima Online 4-0-5a ?????????
i want to play with but i am scary and i dont want to re-install the ultima and re-download ¬¬

psz

Administrator
Works fine *EXCEPT* it does not show the new SE mobiles. Weapons and armor from SE work fine.

Questions

I just had a few small questions about the client. These things i would be very interested in also.

1. If running this client will I be able to use verdata.mul to modify my gumps as the current version of uo does not use this file any longer?

2. This also goes along with my first question but does the latest version support uose or if not in a future version that does will question 1 apply and how?

3. Can I use this in my shards patch so that others playing will be using this client and what should i know before trying this?

4. Is there anything else I need to know before using this client and if so where may i find that information?

thanks for answering these things for me this will help me determine if this client is suitable for my needs. thanks again.

AcidRain

Wanderer
Uh, i need to post this answer in every thread. :p
But have you tried reinstalling the client into a new path?
I've had a problem like this with another proggie and this worked out...

GunmaGiant

Wanderer
First off, I've been using Razor for long enough, I switched to Pandora last time I played. But this Krrios' Client really looks VERY nice. I just can't wait until I get home to try it. Are there any known issues with Radeon 8500LE? I've got it overclocked to 300Mhz(memory)/289Mhz(engine). Again, based upon the screens I've seen, this looks VERY nice.

Tylius

Sorceror
I don't remember having any real issues when I used to have an 8500SE, I'm not sure what the difference between the LE and SE version are either, hope it work for you!

Krrios only semi working HELP PLEASE

When i start krrios 11 or 12 it pops up and where the user name goes it is black....then i log to the shard screen and the shard is blacked out....then i click on it and goto char slect....select my char and it gets stuck at Loading Animations...HELP!!!! :confused: :confused: :confused:

Tylius

Sorceror
Are you sure it's actually freezing? It can take a long time to load the animations depending on your system. If you haven't given it much time, try waiting a minute or two and see what happens

DennizNL

Wanderer
prob login

startup worx fine now.. login doesnt work. it comes back after 30 secs with connection lost. when i use uogateway i can login. i got dx etc and net 1.1 :D
anyone got a clue whats wrong? i got p4 512mb with gforce4 ti4600

ps when i login on my owh runuo server the runuoserver says
Client: 127.0.0.1: Connected. [1 Online]
Login: 127.0.0.1: Invalid client detected, disconnecting
Client: 127.0.0.1: Disconnected. [0 Online] :confused:

Shockdown

Wanderer
Memory problem?

Does anyone else have htis problem with teh memory usage of this program? The client kicks complete and utter ass all the way, except for when it bogs my comp down. I mean, I will watch task manager and see my physical memory (i have 1 gb of RAM) just start draining little by little, like a timer (Because soon as it hits too low, it crashes any instances of the client im running). It is REALLY REALLY Annoying and I almost wont use this program at all now becuase of it (who wants to get disconnected from their client soon as a PK battle starts?). Just want to know what i can do to fix this, or if anyone else is experiencing this for that matter.

Tylius

Sorceror
It crashed all instances of the client your running... So you're running multiple Krrios Client's I take it?

Shockdown

Wanderer
Sometimes, yes I am. Not always. Either way it crashes the client (with either 1 or multiple instances). Just really pisses me off -_-

Tylius

Sorceror
Strange, how long does it take before it crashes with one client, approx.?
I've only ever run mine for a few hours at a time

Shockdown

Wanderer
Doesn't take more than an hour or so sometimes. And yes, it is very strange... Can't wait for next beta release, bet it will solve some issues. Also, for the next beta release, might I suggest something to help the lag issue? The client lags like hell compared to the normal client when in a dungeon with a lot of monsters (probably because it is attempting to do so much more than the regular client and one given time). All I know is that on dialup it can be a royal pain in the ass (I use regular client for hunting now cuz of it).

SirCow1

Wanderer
Fonts and Images Messing up

Ingame many of the fonts and images are severly blured and I dont know why.
Please Help.