RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Krrios House Maker Tool..

Melkor Raven

Wanderer
The people who have been asking about this were mainly making new shards...
It sounded like you were, in a way mad at me for saying it,
its the truth,
if yuo have a shard with a large player base then thats totaly different,
and yes, you added a new island.. for housing.. ro with new towns?
If i undertsnad it right you made a costum shard?
well i was giving the afvice to somoen with an OSI shard...

If i would go to uogateway, open a shard, do a patch, id get exited. I like costum shards and like to see whats new...
but when i loggd in, no one was online.. i still thought id explore their new lands, only to find myself in a Britian that simply had decoration at abnk and stuff..
So i quitt, not worth patching for a shard thats OSI just a few changes if not even a player base,
that is why i advise people with new shards to consider well....
and yes... you shoudl have put your shard on uogateway... that way peopel wouldnt have any problem downloadign he patch and playing any other shard, if costum, or OSI..

btw a few basic tips i have found out...
its basic but some simpyl dotn know, just liek i didnt and took me fairly long to find out..
you can go to anything and with [props check their itemid
then, this is what i do, add 1k of boards, and put em in my backpack.
then for example if im working on a new fire dungoen, with lava, etc.. you can go to chaos in ishenar for example and check with props the item id of the tiles, take a log then say [set itemid *the lava tiles itemid* and target the board..
or if youre going to make a lava stlye dungeon, you can make it with krios hosu emaker, choose a tyle, like snow.. and make your dungeon in the house maker... then once in game just make a macro for F1 or what ever and let it say [set itemid *the lava tiles id, 12093 or what ever*
then you "build" the dungoen you make, and just use yuor macro and target all the snwo tiles making them lava tiles...

dotn get mad for saying these things, but they are helpful to people who just staed making shards, etc..