RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's show our selves on "picy picy"

Arkad

Wanderer
The asian guy is an old friend who came down to visit for a while a couple months ago. The girls are just random club girls, I remember 2 of them were grade school teachers and one was a nurse or something like that (yummmm). Party promotion companies go around taking pictures and then upload them on their website after they watermark the photo.

I went to clubs almost every weekend when I was single... Now, pretty much never.

J MaNN

Wanderer
Arkad;758357 said:
The asian guy is an old friend who came down to visit for a while a couple months ago. The girls are just random club girls, I remember 2 of them were grade school teachers and one was a nurse or something like that (yummmm). Party promotion companies go around taking pictures and then upload them on their website after they watermark the photo.

I went to clubs almost every weekend when I was single... Now, pretty much never.

Lies, all lies. all GOD DAMNED LIES.

Arkad

Wanderer
I just joined IFLA - Internet Forum Liars Anonymous. My first step in the 12 step program is to admit I have a problem.

Ninehand

Wanderer
K I dunno I anyone still checks this post but here's a picture of me