RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's show our selves on "picy picy"

Seven

Sorceror
A new picture of me at my bfs parents... I was bored and found these broken glasses, which I fixed, and wore! :D

Radwen

Wanderer
Tumeski;769449 said:
oh and im fat, just dont have better pics atm... well i have, but its a pain in the ass to get them.... cant link em so it sucks
Just move to the US, you'll be skinny there.

Seven;769484 said:
A new picture of me at my bfs parents... I was bored and found these broken glasses, which I fixed, and wore! :D

I thought you were cute, what happened to you?

Radwen

Wanderer
Seven;769650 said:
I'll post better pics later. :)

btw, my bf did my haircut... and it sucks. >.>
Yes it does, don't let him cut it again unless you think he can improve. Your facial structure looks awful on that pic. Post something with a better angle.

Seven

Sorceror
I really think it was the way I'm laying with the shadows on my face tbchwy... It's just a bad pic.

When I can find my digital camera laying around somewhere I'll use that instead of a crappy vga cellphone.

Seven

Sorceror
I remember the good picture, at least I thought, of me flexing with my swallows t-shirt on :>
(That's probably saved to someone elses HDD.)