RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Let's show our selves on "picy picy"

A_Li_N

Knight
Alis said:
Yeah at the last few days i'v been opening topics to geting to know each other i thought by visual ways of showing ourselves would be nice...
:D

let's see the other commity members:p
:eek: :eek:
The US needs Comp Nerds that look like you! Particularly Eugene, OR lol
Very nice.

Grashopr said:
Its a 320 rear fender I did for a local bike shop. BTW...I do airbrush/pinstripe artwork repair on bikes in my spare time. Run a little site, get a little cash.
Very nice work!

Only pic I have atm is me over a fire on the 4th of july beach trip, long baked in the sun...don't laugh!

Alis

Wanderer
Lol A_l_i_N well im not a nerd =) just helping my bro helping my b.f on his shard.. Actually my job is not computer science .. or information technolgy.. i run a Organization grup which do parties which whom i am a dj ... love müzik ...since 1973 also after the terorist act done to america i was forced to leave ... =)

A_Li_N

Knight
Ryan said:
Ahh! A pic to the legend :D

Alis said:
well im not a nerd =) just helping my bro helping my b.f on his shard.. Actually my job is not computer science .. or information technolgy.. i run a Organization grup which do parties which whom i am a dj ... love müzik ...since 1973 also after the terorist act done to america i was forced to leave ... =)
You work on computers and like it? :) That's 'nerd' enough for me...not many women around here 'like' to work on computers. Sorry you had to leave :( What's some müzik worth getting? (Am also a müzik lover :)) I have a collection that needs adding to! My job is also nothing to do with Comps :) Massage Therapist! (About the only place I see women that look like you, AND get to touch them lol)
Lucky guy...

A_Li_N

Knight
A_Li_N :) (not A_L_i_N, less to type!) Or just Alien
Me and my friend spent about 2 hours diggin in the sand to make the fire pit. It had a full bench and everything for us to sit on (as you can see from the toes at the bottom) Lots of fun and damn good weather for Oregon Coast.

Alis

Wanderer
I thought a small meteor fell =) you dig alot i think =) do they allow people to dig in the coast ?It's forbiden hear..

Alis

Wanderer
Yeah.. this picy is bad.. =( =) i was waliking in the corridor then suddenly my friend took a picy from the camera..

Having hard day.. in this mode im usually thinking what shall my move will be .. like chess..;)

Greystar

Wanderer
Seven said:
*gasp* :eek:

You have medium hair? (not short... not long)

actually having naturally curly hair makes my hair length extremely decieving it would be considered long if it was wet.

And all my friends say im still stuck in the 80s

Jossy

Wanderer
Alis you're gorgeous !!

i'm on the right, my friend Amber is on the left. i'm trying to get her to start playing UO....she's resistant though :(