RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Life Can Be Cruel

Have You ever Experienced a Horrible Tradgedy over a lossed friend of Relative?

• Yes I have. And it was terrible.

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No I have never experienced a True Horrible Tragedy.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Dont even care.

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
Life Can Be Cruel

Partick Sample. April 21, 1989 - September 29, 2007

I thought deeply on wether I should post this or not. But I decided to put the word out anyway.

I know some of you might not even care about a situation like this, unless ofcourse you've lived something similar.

My Best Friend. The one true friend of my life. Died last night. He was shot in the head by a Revolver.

It was a terrible accident. He first started off Trading his 30/30 rifle for a Revolver Hand Gun. He put the hand gun under his pillow. When he fell asleep, another friend of his decided he wanted to play with the gun. He went to reach for it under Patrick's Pillow. He tripped over Patrick's Coffee table which was behside his bad, fell back, angled the gun towards his head and the trigger went off.

The Parametic's said he died 3 Minutes after he was shot.

I found this out last night when I was developing my Custom Halloween System Package. I was half way done, in a good mood, Couldnt wait to release my script, and then I got the phone Call from his Mother.

The Kid who shot him, was named Blake. He's in Custody under Suicide Watch ATM, And will be charged with ManSlaughter.

This was crushing news for me. The whole situation makes me feel as sick as a dog. Its horrifying to know he had to die this way. And at Such a young age. He was only 17 Years Old. He was a very big guy. Nobody ever fucked with him at all.

Im just glad I got to pend the last few days of his life with him before he died.

I just hope that he's in a much better place than I am. Some people don't believe in God, but I do.

Just felt like I needed to get the word out. I appreciatte all the replys you give. Even if they are attacks. I just don't care about bieng attacked on the internet in the Situation Im in right now. Hope you guys will understand.

bzk90

Lord
hate to sound insensitive but why was the gun loaded and why would he put it under his pillow..and why wasn't the safety on. Did this kid even have proper gun safety training?

Radwen

Wanderer

bzk90;715115 said:
hate to sound insensitive but why was the gun loaded and why would he put it under his pillow..and why wasn't the safety on. Did this kid even have proper gun safety training?

Thats just the thing BZK. He did it to himself by bieng an idiot and Leaving a loaded Gun Under his Pillow. He was drunk, and high on Pills called Bars.

It's such a terrible thing to happen to someone so young. He had his whole life ahead of him to live.

It was also the Friend's he chose to start hanging out with. I always tried to warn him and get him to stop fucking up all the time. I new something was gonna happen to him. Either Death or Prison. And it was death. He always had these punk friends who were Bloods, which is a gang, and they would go out and rob stores, steal, shoot out windows for the fun of it..

And Blake's life is ruined also. He's never gonna see the light of day again.

bzk90;715120 said:
now I am going to be insensitive...
D
A
R
W
I
N
I
S
M

Its ok I dont mind insensitive. Im not expecting people to rub my back and tell me everything is going to be ok. Thats just not the way things work on the internet. I just felt like everyone should know. He was a great friend.

If I did anything wrong by Posting this, Im sorry. I just felt like people need to know that things like this really does happen in life. Everyone will understand one day in their life.

A Mod can Delete this if needed.

Rosetta

Wanderer
GRRR!!:mad::mad:
To all the flamers about this situation, fuck 'em all. Heartless bastards. Just FFS why? Don't answer that, I don't care about the answer that would be given.
--------------------

Now the rest of this post is to anyone that is actually a human being; because despite the present example of jackassedness ( I know it's not a word, but it's my prerogative) of some. I know that human beings with real feelings exist somewhere on this board, even if they don't say a word.

I am sorry to hear about your friend Rockstar. I have watched people that were close to me also just fuck up their life. It's a slow pain to watch them fade into that kind of life. And one always tries to stop them. Can't help but try.

I know that there is not a word that can be spoken that can change the way you feel. But perhaps just knowing that others have been there can help you believe that there is a way to keep going.

It is heart wrenching to lose someone close to you, no matter how it happens. I have not felt a pain worse than that in my life, and I have had anything but an easy life. But always remember what they felt for you. You will always feel sad, but later you will also feel happy that you were part of that persons life.

It's precious little time we have to live and it really means something to treasure the people that came into it throughout the years. Somehow the memory can help you find peace again.

I don't mean to sound as bad as this will on the internet since tone just can't come across. But please, hopefully you can get my meaning just the same.

I did not know him, but from what you say -
Maybe it is best that he died now. He did not get to live long and that will always be a tragedy. But he was not on a good path for life. If it continued much worse could of happened later on. Probably the majority of his life that he did get to live was not riddled with the problems that would of been caused by going on like he was. So perhaps he got to experience those few years that he did have with more good than bad.

Take heart in what you had, because it will be what you will have with you for the rest of your days. And know that others have been there.

HellRazor

Knight
Sorry about your friend, that is indeed a very sad thing.

I have to ask where his parents were in all of this. A 17 year old kid should not have had that type of access to firearms. I could MAYBE see it if the kid was an avid hunter and out hunting under the supervision of adults. But why a 17-year old needs a loaded revolver in his bedroom is beyond me.

WarAngel

Wanderer
bzk90;715157 said:
loaded revolver under bed + drugs = inevitable accident

inevitable accidents != tragic

It's an unintended loss of life of someone close to Rockstar. That's tragic to him, so I don't think he gives a fuck for your heartless little assessments.

Its ok guys. Im getting through it. Im still in shock though. Its not everyday you get a wake up call in the middle of the night becase your friend was shot. But, Im just hoping he's in alot better place than me right now. It would make me feel much better if I knew there was a Heaven, and he is there right now.

Thanx guys for understanding the situation Im in.

Damn cigarettes are giving me a headache. I just cant put them down right now. I though I was slowing down on Smoking, and gonna be able to quit. But now Im smoking almost 2 packs a day Im so shocked about everything.

WarAngel;715179 said:
It's an unintended loss of life of someone close to Rockstar. That's tragic to him, so I don't think he gives a fuck for your heartless little assessments.

Thank You for your consern :) Makes me feel a little better actually.