RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Life Can Be Cruel

Have You ever Experienced a Horrible Tradgedy over a lossed friend of Relative?

• Yes I have. And it was terrible.

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No I have never experienced a True Horrible Tragedy.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Dont even care.

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

Courageous

Wanderer
TheRockstar2253;716329 said:
Can anyone show me some pointers on how to get over all this? Seriously ever since the funeral was over I've felt even worse than before. I need help.

The counselor will be good. I really wasn't kidding about the long walks in the sunshine. I've been through some bad shit. Long walks in the sunshine... FTW. Your counselor will agree.

C//

HellRazor

Knight
Let's just all fill our hearts with hatred and thoughts of revenge. That always makes for well thought-out life decisions and will make everything all better.

HellRazor;716415 said:
Let's just all fill our hearts with hatred and thoughts of revenge. That always makes for well thought-out life decisions and will make everything all better.

Its ok because Im not gonna be a dumbass and get my ass thrown in prison for pulling some stupid stunt for my friend.

There's no more that can be done but the trial that will be held next Monday. Whats Done is Done.

Seriously guys this is all over news right now in my town. You could probably find info on it if you go to the Fox26 news website. But its the website for our town though.

I would tell you what town but I like to keep this type of information on the downlow.

I dont want people knowing about me or what part of the U.S I live in. The best thing I can tell you is I live in the United States of America and thats all anyone needs to know.