RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Life Can Be Cruel

Have You ever Experienced a Horrible Tradgedy over a lossed friend of Relative?

• Yes I have. And it was terrible.

Votes: 22 78.6%
  • No I have never experienced a True Horrible Tragedy.

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Dont even care.

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters

Johabius

Knight
I suggest everyone read Rosetta's Mokeysphere thread. Might shed a little light on why some people may seem insensitive.

Is there anyone who has a messenger where I can contact them for a little counseling? I feel even worse after the funeral...:(

I mean watching my friend being taken away really got to me. Im never gonna see him again. I just need someone to talk to because Im going through some major issues right now.

Regardless of the Ass I am in public, I'm pretty ok in private.

Do I get to charge a hundred bucks an hour like the 'professionals'?

I just want someone to talk to and give me pointers on how to deal with an issue like this because Its tearring me apart. Sorry if I spelt that wrong but o well.

I finally found out that there was never a gun under Patricks pillow.

Blake actually was just screwing around pointing the gun at Patrick and pulled the trigger and shot him.

I knew that would be the story. And this makes me feel even worse. My friend Patrick didnt even know there was a gun anyway.

I hate this mother fucker Blake!

Johabius

Knight
TheRockstar2253;716262 said:
I just want someone to talk to and give me pointers on how to deal with an issue like this because Its tearring me apart. Sorry if I spelt that wrong but o well.

I finally found out that there was never a gun under Patricks pillow.

Blake actually was just screwing around pointing the gun at Patrick and pulled the trigger and shot him.

I knew that would be the story. And this makes me feel even worse. My friend Patrick didnt even know there was a gun anyway.

I hate this mother fucker Blake!

That really sucks. Similar situation happened to a friend of mine in high school. There was a group of friends hanging out, probably getting a little drunk. One dude decides to show off his gun. He thought it wasn't loaded, pointed it at a girl that I was supposed to have a date with the following weekend, and BOOM. Blew her head off.

In other news: I actually had a potential date in high school :)

Courageous;716279 said:
Oh that's just great! He should mess up his own life as well. Come on, AB. Don't stay stuff like that.

C//
Right. Forgot about that. Gather money, and hire a professional. As in someone good enough that they won't get caught.

Johabius

Knight
TheRockstar2253;716285 said:
Well what would I have to do? The guy who shot him is already in Custody bieng charged for manslaughter. And he is going to be in jail for a very long long long time.

1. Do not listen to AB on issues of revenge. It will only get you in trouble.
2. See #1

You could get Patrick's family to file a lawsuit for wrongful death. Take the bastard's (Blake's) family for everything they have.

No he won't. Involuntary manslaughter? How old is he? 5, maybe 10 years. Max. Jurys gonna feel sorry for him because it was an 'accident'. Fuck that shit, somebody kills one of my friends screwing around like a fucking moron, he won't be alive after I'm done with him. No amount of prison time is high enough price for killing someone else imo.

Never understood why we put people like that in jails. They have shown a clear disregard for human life, that alone means they shouldn't be allowed to have one either. Now if it were a true "accident" I would feel differently, but playing around with a gun and pointing at someones head, is a completely different scenario. Fuck Him.

Johabius;716286 said:
1. Do not listen to AB on issues of revenge. It will only get you in trouble.
2. See #1

You could get Patrick's family to file a lawsuit for wrongful death. Take the bastard's (Blake's) family for everything they have.

I think theyre already trying to do that. Blake will never see the light of day again. And he diserve's it too.

Anti-Basic;716288 said:
No he won't. involuntary manslaughter? how old is he? 5, maybe 10 years. At the most. Jurys gonna feel sorry for him because it was an 'accident'. Fuck that shit, somebody kills one of my friends screwing around like a fucking moron, he won't be alive after I'm done with him. No amount of prison time is high enough price for killing someone else imo.

Well no matter how long he will be in jail, he still deserves every minute of it.

And boy does he have a good ass kicking by all of Patricks friends if they ever swee him again.

TheRockstar2253;716291 said:
Well no matter how long he will be in jail, he still deserves every minute of it.

And boy does he have a good ass kicking by all of Patricks friends if they ever swee him again.

So what? Its only jail. When he pulled that trigger, he didn't give your friend 5 or 10 years in the joint, he fucking killed him. He killed him by playing around like a fucking moron, at your friends expense. Sure he didn't do it with malice (the requirement for a murder charge), but he still showed no respect for your friends life. He was aware of what guns would do, and what would happen if it accidentally went off. He pointed it at someones head, knowing those facts full and well. Unless he's mentally disturbed, then fuck his life too.

Anti-Basic;716293 said:
So what? Its only jail. When he pulled that trigger, he didn't give your friend 5 or 10 years in the joint, he fucking killed him. He killed him by playing around like a fucking moron, at your friends expense. Sure he didn't do it with malice (the requirement for a murder charge), but he still showed no respect for your friends life. He was aware of what guns would do, and what would happen if it accidentally went off. He pointed it at someones head, knowing those facts full and well. Unless he's mentally disturbed, then fuck his life too.

I never liked this son of a bitch to start...There are so mant people out there right now Hoping they might see Blake walking down the street. Then theyre going to beat his ass so fucking bad he's never gonna have a straight face again.

Can anyone show me some pointers on how to get over all this? Seriously ever since the funeral was over I've felt even worse than before. I need help.

WarAngel

Wanderer
There are some great books on moving past death. I don't know any specific titles, but go to Border's or Barnes & Noble and ask for some books on death recovery or something like that.

Well guys I went back over to Patrick's house just now. There was a Counselor there and he sat down and talked to me. I feel a little better, but he gave me his card and told me to call him. So Im gonna start getting support from to man.

Anyway thnx for trying to help. I appreciatte it.

Rosetta

Wanderer
Looks like I got here to late in the day er... night whatever. Been gone all day. Anyhow...

Don't expect yourself to get over it quickly, that's just not going to happen. Be patient with yourself and don't act on the emotions that can only lead you to harm. I didn't know Patrick, but no friend would want you to do that.

Not all emotional pain is bad. Sometimes you just need to let yourself work through it. This is one of those situations. It hurts, and it's suppose to hurt. But you turn that into hate and you will find yourself doing a great disservice to the memory of your friend. Anger is normal, hate is dangerous.

Let yourself grieve. You can't help but do it anyhow. The feelings aren't gone when the funeral is over. In time you will find peace and think back with happiness in the time you had with him, instead of the sadness you feel now.

What your feeling is natural, and some of us have been through it.
Stages

This might help explain it a bit to you, if you have not found out this info on your own already.

Good Luck to you!