RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lifetime Subscriptions 75% off!!!

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Lifetime Subscriptions 75% off!!!

In honor of the Opensourcing and RunUO 1.0.0 we have taken the Lifetime Subscription down to just 25 dollars, that is 75% off the standard donation for Lifetime Subscriptions! Go to the User Control panel and the subscriptions box on the lower left to subscribe (PAYPAL ONLY).

We will be adding a check in the next couple of days that removes all ads from the site for subscribers ;)

Thanks,
Ryan

Kai

Wanderer
I know it might be too late but, I just bought a year sub within a week, could I have it bumped? I would have def bought the lifetime had I known.

I just PayPal'd it, how long will it take to appear, I want my avvy and sig back. :)

Edit: And by the way, you guys are the greatest.

Edit2: PM'd you the transaction number since it was an eCheck from PayPal. :)

V

Vilanne

Kąi said:
I know it might be too late but, I just bought a year sub within a week, could I have it bumped? I would have def bought the lifetime had I known.

Yeah, I'm in the same boat Ryan... I spend the $30 for one year on 12-16-04, ... can we get bumped to lifetime? :confused:

Vilanne
Wood Chalice
(Not a live server yet) :mad: