RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lifetime Subscriptions 75% off!!!

davidmohara

Sorceror
Wow - what a deal!! Count me in - you guys definately deserve it (and more, honestly). Hope you have as good a deal in another 25 years. ;)

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member
Current subscribers will not be bumped, sorry. I told people back a while ago to not bother subscribing until RunUO 1.0. While we appreciate it, we will not be migrating any subscriptions previous to the special, it is, the point of a special. Sorry.

On another note you do have the option of picking up a lifetime at this deal :)

Brazen

Wanderer
Ya know what sucks? When you husband says "Fine, get lifetime... on MY account"... Uhem. stil no dang sig for me.. this bites shoeleather... *stalks off to sulk in the corner and eat worms*

Brazen
Admin: A' Ciotach As Dan

ultimaIX

Wanderer
New Lifetime subscriber

Yay! RunUO 1.0 is out and Lifetime Subscriptions are $25.00. I just sent my payment today by PayPal!
(Can't you tell I am a bit excited over the new RunUO?)

You guys are amazing!

Yrenwick Dragon (aka UltimaIX)

ssalter

Account Terminated
Aye, I subscribed in December for $30. Any chance that can be bumped to lifetime or do I need to spend another $25?

mdavis93

Sorceror
Ryan said:
Current subscribers will not be bumped, sorry. I told people back a while ago to not bother subscribing until RunUO 1.0. While we appreciate it, we will not be migrating any subscriptions previous to the special, it is, the point of a special. Sorry.

On another note you do have the option of picking up a lifetime at this deal :)

I think it's worth $25, don't you? :cool:

ssalter

Account Terminated
My bad...I didn't see his post. Sometimes I scroll too darn fast!

mdavis93 said:
I think it's worth $25, don't you? :cool:

I thought it was worth $30 for a year subscription, that's why I decided to support the endeavor initially. ;)

It would have been nice to give current subscribers a nod of appreciation by allowing them to upgrade their subscription for a nominal fee but it is no big deal.

I am definitely not complaining, considering that v1.0.0 was released with the GPL license, a thoroughly professional decision on the RunUO teams part, and I still have access to the subscriber areas for another 10 months before I have to re-up.

Signed up to.

Just want to know if having a different email account on the paypal account have any effect on knowing which RunUO.com account the subscription goes to?

If it does, I want to make sure Is end the transaction number before I lose it, like I'm prone to doing to things..heh.

Kenko

Page
I just sent my payment today by PayPal! The new ver. of runUO is amazing! thanks!

Good work keep on it!

Vidi

Page
I apologize but I cannot find a subscribe link anywhere.

Please forgive me and have pity on me. If I can find it, I might be able to convince my wife to let me spend the money.

Thank you for helping and you can only flame me IF you provide the correct answer.

thanks.

Edit: Or if you are on the Dev team.

Zulu

Wanderer
The subscribe link is the PayPal donate button. It located about 4 inches down from the top, in the middle.

gorf

Sorceror
I subscribed yesterday... The least I could do for a wonderfull piece of software. Thank-You Ryan and the RunUO Dev team your hard work is greatly appreciated.

stooge

Wanderer
Zulu said:
The subscribe link is the PayPal donate button. It located about 4 inches down from the top, in the middle.

I started to go through the PayPal process but nowhere does it say that this is for gaining a lifetime membership.

Does it automatically subscribe you as a life time member once you donate 25 bucks?

stooge

Wanderer
stooge said:
I started to go through the PayPal process but nowhere does it say that this is for gaining a lifetime membership.

Does it automatically subscribe you as a life time member once you donate 25 bucks?

Well I made my donation. :D I hope it helps.

Just wondering how the system will know to apply the subscription to this account. I received a receipt from PayPal but no further instructions were included pertaining to subscription activation.

stooge

Wanderer
stooge said:
Well I made my donation. :D I hope it helps.

Just wondering how the system will know to apply the subscription to this account. I received a receipt from PayPal but no further instructions were included pertaining to subscription activation.
Ryan: I think I signed up in the wrong place. I sent the 25 bucks to "Donations" by error. Please help.

stooge

Wanderer
Zulu said:

I know, I know, I was stupid for listening to this kid. But, Ryan, can you please get back to me? I sent you a PM about my issue and I emailed you with all my info. Can you please help me fix this situtuation?

gorf

Sorceror
Subscription Question

I aplologize in advance if this is something that just has not been looked at. I sent in my subscription payment on the 1-25-05 and have not seen a confirmation. I have emailed my paypal verification to Ryan. If someone could get back with me I would appreciate it. Once again Congratulations to Ryan and the RunUO dev team on RC1.