RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lifetime Subscriptions 75% off!!!

gorf

Sorceror
Lifetime Subscription Help

Hi all,
I hope not to sound to impatient, but how long does it take process? I have emailed the paypal info to Ryan but haven't heard anything. If there is some info that is missing please let me know and I will supply anything needed. Again I apologize if it is me just being impatient.

Merlin*

Super Newb Moderator
gorf said:
Hi all,
I hope not to sound to impatient, but how long does it take process? I have emailed the paypal info to Ryan but haven't heard anything. If there is some info that is missing please let me know and I will supply anything needed. Again I apologize if it is me just being impatient.

Did you use the subscribtions in user/cp ?

Life Time

I paid for my lifetime subscription when I still had part of my monthly subscription and it screwed up. My monthly ran out out and I got screwed out of my life subscription. :( I sent an email but no luck. I recently had to buy another month can someone do something about this? Please?

angelkiss

Wanderer
Subscriptions

A year ago i became a subscriber to runuo.com.Subscription was to run out on the 10th of April (this month).Not wanting to loose my subscribers benefits i quickly went and paid through paypal for another subscription. All is fine and well..... Until my original subscription ran out on the 10th. Since then 10th I have had no subscribers benefits :( How can this situation be fixed . Thank you for your help

Sunshine

Wanderer
I just want to join..I have sent pms ..I have posted and yet I still can not join ...I live in a country that is not listed on pay pal..and honestly...they will not take our bank cards...I come here everyday, have the site linked on my shards web pages...but still can not join nor access the part I really want to ..the only for paid members section

Thistle

Wanderer
How can I arrange to pay for a lifetime member subscription as a gift to someone? (I'll have my paypal acct active within the next 7-14 days so I thought I'd ask now)

ta

Axels

Wanderer
Hi I tried to subscribe to the Lifetime membership but i dont see a $25 Dollar option, thanks for any help..

Axels

Sunshine

Wanderer
post made on

01-22-2005, 11:23 AM

In honor of the Opensourcing and RunUO 1.0.0 we have taken the Lifetime Subscription down to just 25 dollars, that is 75% off the standard donation for Lifetime Subscriptions! Go to the User Control panel and the subscriptions box on the lower left to subscribe (PAYPAL ONLY).

We will be adding a check in the next couple of days that removes all ads from the site for subscribers

Thanks,
Ryan

01-27-2005, 11:59 PM

1 Month - 3.00
Liftetime - 35.00.
Thanks,
Ryan

If it is or is not 25 or 35 I have no idea and I have no connection to any payments nor pricing.

I was just showing there was a date and what the exact posts say for any who may have overlooked them..

Hope that helps

Darkadia

Wanderer
In honor of the Opensourcing and RunUO 1.0.0 we have taken the Lifetime Subscription down to just 25 dollars, that is 75% off the standard donation for Lifetime Subscriptions! Go to the User Control panel and the subscriptions box on the lower left to subscribe (PAYPAL ONLY).

We will be adding a check in the next couple of days that removes all ads from the site for subscribers

Thanks,
Ryan

It does appear to be $35? Could someone fix this? I'd like to sign up...

From what I understood when this was offered it was a limited time offer. Before that a lifetime subscription cost $100.

100 - (100 * 0.75) = 25

Since then it seems they have gone up to $35 instead of $100, which is 65% off of the original price.