RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lucid Nagual's <<_[2.0] Offerings_>>

Lucid Nagual's <<_[2.0] Offerings_>>

~Lucid's - 2.0 Offerings~

Many thanks to those who have been working hard to update our beloved customs to 2.0. I just woke up after a 6 day work week and started to update some of my scripts. I hope to get many of them done this weekend and appreciate your patience. In the process I have been coming across other people's customs and felt I should start paying the community back :) Here are my 2.0 offerings:

Attachments

• [2.0]Erica's Travel Books.zip
    22.6 KB · Views: 306
  • [2.0]Dupre's Token System.zip
    45.1 KB · Views: 265
  • [2.0]Evolution Dragon.zip
    17.1 KB · Views: 261
  • [2.0]Alien's - Public Gates, ACC and Central Memory.zip
    24.7 KB · Views: 300

Alcyone

Sorceror
patience

*patiently awaits new 2.0 scripts from Lucid, especially the crafting, and BOD stuff. (looks around for response from daat)

Added:

Erica's Travel Books and Alien's ACC with Central Memory have been added. The ACC & CM will be vital for my [2.0] updates that are coming up.

Scoop:

*patiently awaits new 2.0 scripts from Lucid, especially the crafting, and BOD stuff. (looks around for response from daat)
I'm kinda waiting on Daat for his release, so in the meantime I will try and get my other systems complete. The CFTB will entitle A LOT of work lol. In the meantime get you a copy of ACC and CM cause I'm getting ready to update the PVP System...............

Alcyone

Sorceror
lol

take your time, I definately know it's gonna take lots of work, tried unsuccessfully to change it over myself(now bald from pulling all my hair out)
I really appreciate you scriptors who make my life so much easier.

Icedddragon

Wanderer
Yeah go lucid ^^ no pressure but our lives depend on you! (j/k) any idea how much editing allspells will require now you have ACC working?

Ice

Yeah go lucid ^^ no pressure but our lives depend on you! (j/k) any idea how much editing allspells will require now you have ACC working?
Well lucky for me I had prepared a few updates for Ninja and Bushido. But that update will take me MANY hours. If you update anything in All Spells before I get to it please forward them to me....it would save us some time. Did you PM me for something recently? I'll keep you updated :) BTW thanks for your updates Ice...especially the AddonGen.

Icedddragon

Wanderer
Heh its np i needed it myself
*is now torn between helping the mighty god of spells lucid and making more to his addon package*

Pyro-Tech

it doesn't seem that the ACC command works for this....:confused:
Do you have the SVN downloaded version or the lastest RC1 packed version? And...have no way of testing at this point so it will be a while before I can get back to you.

Deaths Advocate

i tried [acc to and it seemed like it worked just no gump came up cause it didnt say this isnt a valid command
I won't be able to test it til I'm done updating All Spells. Prolly sometime 2nite. But regardless, the system still works error-free.

nacrom

Wanderer
Deaths Advocate said:
i tried [acc to and it seemed like it worked just no gump came up cause it didnt say this isnt a valid command

i am having the same problem, do you think it is because i have no other systems installed for [acc to use, so it will not generate a gump?

right now i only have the acc zip for this thread and one other custom script (a toolbar) in the game right now while i was for updates on other scripts i used for 1.0

Pyro-Tech

Knight
i had the same type of thing like was stated up top...the command seems to work, but no gump :confused:

and i have the latest download of 2.0....never messed with the svn thing

Pyro-Tech

i had the same type of thing like was stated up top...the command seems to work, but no gump :confused:

and i have the latest download of 2.0....never messed with the svn thing
I don't find any use in having the gump, but will look into it when I set up the test server fully.

Pyro-Tech

Knight
so does this do anything right now?? i had thought it would have the publicmoongates and what not in it so...yeah....

if that isn't in it yet, then i guess i do need to wait