RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lucid Nagual's <<_[2.0] Offerings_>>

Pyro-Tech

so does this do anything right now?? i had thought it would have the publicmoongates and what not in it so...yeah....

if that isn't in it yet, then i guess i do need to wait
I'm not sure what gump your are talking about acc? Or Public Gates? But anyway I use the system for the Central Memory. I really don't use it for anything but that and that was the soul purpose of updating it. When I am done with All Spells I will set up the test server and take a look. The problem is that I updated the command just like everyone else has, so if this doesn't work then none of them do.

But I have clearly stated that I updated the ACC and CM. Not the Public moongates and Spell System, sry.

Pyro-Tech

Knight
Lucid Nagual said:
I'm not sure what gump your are talking about acc? Or Public Gates? But anyway I use the system for the Central Memory. I really don't use it for anything but that and that was the soul purpose of updating it. When I am done with All Spells I will set up the test server and take a look. The problem is that I updated the command just like everyone else has, so if this doesn't work then none of them do.

But I have clearly stated that I updated the ACC and CM. Not the Public moongates and Spell System, sry.

don't be sorry...i misunderstoon what exactly was what and all....

i had originally thought that the allspells and gate system were automatically part of this....didn't realize they were completly seperate. my mistake:eek:

Pyro-Tech

don't be sorry...i misunderstoon what exactly was what and all....

i had originally thought that the allspells and gate system were automatically part of this....didn't realize they were completly seperate. my mistake:eek:
NP, I am working on my own spell system which is throwing me hundreds of errors lol. It willl prolly keep me busy for the next couple of days. :) :) :)

Icedddragon

Wanderer
Lucid you get my email? i fixed most of those hundred :D only stuck at arraylist, figure youd have a better idea how to fix those anyway^^

Icedddragon

Lucid you get my email? i fixed most of those hundred :D only stuck at arraylist, figure youd have a better idea how to fix those anyway^^
OK I emailed you the info on where to send the scripts, thanks. I should be able to fix the arraylists.

Edit: If anyone would like to help modify Public Gates you can PM me. It is too hard to update all this with the hours that I work. I have been spending every spare moment that I have to try and help the community and upgrade my systems. Thanks.

Addition:

~Public Gates~

Have been added to post #1.
Many thanks to Lord Neo for updating this script and offering it to us.

Lord Neo

Sorceror
Lucid Nagual said:
~Public Gates~

Have been added to post #1.
Many thanks to Lord Neo for updating this script and offering it to us.

Glad to be of help. This is a awsome script created by Ali_n. Another huge asset to the community. Thank Ali_n for creating it!

Pyro-Tech

Knight
How do you go about brining up the gump for this then?? it won't come up with the ACC command (Like A_Li_N's) and there is no stone to make to start it.

Am i missing something of this then?

Lord Neo

Sorceror
Pyro-Tech said:
How do you go about brining up the gump for this then?? it won't come up with the ACC command (Like A_Li_N's) and there is no stone to make to start it.

Am i missing something of this then?

[Add PublicGate

then i had to add my locations to it

Pyro-Tech

Knight
ok....i got used to the way it was in the 1.0 ACC....and i knew the old way was thorugh a stone so i was unaware you could just add the gate

thanks for clearing that up

nacrom

Wanderer
nick912 said:
the token system dosent spawn tokens on monsters

Code:
if you want tokens to drop on "ALL" monsters add this code to your BaseCreature script:

First find the OnDeath method, inside that method find the lines

Code:

Titles.AwardFame( ds.m_Mobile, totalFame, true );
Titles.AwardKarma( ds.m_Mobile, totalKarma, true );

DIRECTLY under that code put this code

Code:

TokenValidate.TokenTest(m,this);

this right from the Dupre's Token System Notes found in the zip file
this should fix your problem

nick912

Sorceror
now that dont work

Errors:
+ Engines/AI/Creature/BaseCreature.cs:
CS0103: Line 4174: The name 'm' does not exist in the current context

Installed Evo Creatures for 2.0... This is what I get....
No Script errors mind you.... Not Specifically for the evo's.... And yes, it compiled before installation... I also install the travel books:

Error:
System.ArguementException: The path is not of a legal form.
at System.IO.Path.NormalizePathFast(String path, Boolean fullCheck)
at System.IO.Path.GetFullPathInternal(String path)
at System.IO.Path.GetFullPath(String path)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Display(CompilerResults results)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.CompileCSScripts(Boolean debug, Assembly& assembly)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Compile(Boolean debug)
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
This exception is fatal, press return to exit

will try removing one or the other and reboot the server.... will post results.

AnomolyVincentStarbuck

Installed Evo Creatures for 2.0... This is what I get....
No Script errors mind you.... Not Specifically for the evo's.... And yes, it compiled before installation... I also install the travel books:

Error:
System.ArguementException: The path is not of a legal form.
at System.IO.Path.NormalizePathFast(String path, Boolean fullCheck)
at System.IO.Path.GetFullPathInternal(String path)
at System.IO.Path.GetFullPath(String path)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Display(CompilerResults results)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.CompileCSScripts(Boolean debug, Assembly& assembly)
at Server.ScriptCompiler.Compile(Boolean debug)
at Server.Core.Main(String[] args)
This exception is fatal, press return to exit

will try removing one or the other and reboot the server.... will post results.
I have these installed and rebooted hundreds of times and have not had this problem. Privide me with a crash report in debug mode and I will look into further.