RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lucid Nagual's <<_[2.0] Offerings_>>

I restarted in debug mode, but it didn't create a crash report.... what did I do wrong? added the assembly "-debug" and ran the server, then after the crash there was no report. Anything to do with the fact that it crashed while compiling?

Lord Neo

Sorceror
How to Run Server in -Debug mode

AnomolyVincentStarbuck said:
I will as soon as I go find the link I saved for restarting in debug :S I will post later tonight.

Create a shortcut of your Server.Exe to your desktop or taskbar, right click the shortcut you made and choose properties, in the Target box you will see the command line to start the server, put your cursor at the end of the quotes and hit space bar one time, then enter -DEBUG, hit apply and then ok, your target line should like something like this: depending on where you installed the server. You are now running with args - debug.

"C:\Program Files\RunUO\RunUO-2.0-RC1\RunUO.exe" -debug

:D

nick912

Sorceror
Token SyStem

Token System errors

Code:
TokenValidate.TokenTest(m,this);
Code:
Errors:
 + Engines/AI/Creature/BaseCreature.cs:
    CS0103: Line 4175: The name 'm' does not exist in the current context

nick912

Token System errors

Code:
TokenValidate.TokenTest(m,this);​

Code:
Errors: + Engines/AI/Creature/BaseCreature.cs: CS0103: Line 4175: The name 'm' does not exist in the current context​

Silverxanth

Sorceror
Thanks Tons was going nuts trying to change those scripts to function on RUO2. Believe me am so happy you had time to fix them! Thanks again and keep up the great work!:D

nick912

Sorceror
correct code

token code should be
Code:
TokenValidate.TokenTest(ds.m_Mobile, this);

not
Code:
TokenValidate.TokenTest(m,this);

Pyro-Tech

Knight
Hey, i figured out the problem in the ACC gump poping up for those that are concerned....

there are lines throughout the ACCGump.cs that need to be changed in order to get it to work.

it mainly has to do with a security measure originally put in it to make sure only the admin had access to it....go throughout and change the command to owner level where admin is, or you can go through it and change the != at the various points and change it to a <= to make sure admin and higher can use

just a little bit for those that were used to using the gump like i was

EDIT: Still looking into trying to get the Public Gate Gump to work properly....you still can't add/edit gates from within the gump o_0