RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lucid Nagual's All Spells System

etherkye

Wanderer
i don't hand out anything, i jsut got one member with a lot of scrolls from his kills. if this update fixed that then it's ok.

etherkye

i don't hand out anything, i jsut got one member with a lot of scrolls from his kills. if this update fixed that then it's ok.
Yes that was the major loop hole I was talking about before lol. And I don't know if you read my post but all the chiv, mage and necro spells have to be replaced with the ones I included cause I had to edit each indiviual spell to get restrictions to work right. And yea I have my scrolls in loot too and they have to buy the spellbooks from the scribe just like the ones I provided you with. :)

I am currently working on an update for the FSB.

cuy782002

Wanderer
hay Lucid Nagual hows it going yeah its me again asking about another problum

ok here we go how do i disable the //use restrictions on all the spell book cuz for some reason i cant open anyof them with out making it false

thx

cuy782002

hay Lucid Nagual hows it going yeah its me again asking about another problum

ok here we go how do i disable the //use restrictions on all the spell book cuz for some reason i cant open anyof them with out making it false

thx
You know what...I have had this issue every since I updated my patches for UO. There is some confict with the OnDoubleClick method now :(. Butl you know what the restrictions still work even if people open books when the restrictions are removed from the spellbooks so we'll end up getting rid of that. For some reason it still works with custom books but not distro ones with Chiv, Mage, Necro. I'll update as soon as possible and if we are lucky the new optional restrictions will be ready for the FSB. Thanks for reporting this problem I have spent 3 days on it and can't find a solution other then getting rid of it.

etherkye

Wanderer
I had rewritten your old spell restrictions so it worked by items instead of titles, but i was wondering how i could edit the new one's with the new spell restrictions code in place.

this is what i have

Code:
/*
Special thanks to Ryan.
With RunUO we now have the ability to become our own Richard Garriott.
All Spells System created by x-SirSly-x, Admin of Land of Obsidian.
All Spells System 4.0 created & supported by Lucid Nagual, Admin of The Conjuring.
All Spells System 5.0 created by A_li_N.
 (~ (____(___/ (____ / /___/     (
  \ ----------------------------- \
   \     [email protected]     \
    \_     ===================      \
     \   -Admin of "The Conjuring"-  \
      \_     ===================     ~\
       )       All Spells System       )
      /~      Version [5].0.1        _/
    _/_______________________________/
 -=(_)_______________________________)=-
 */
using System;
using Server.Mobiles;
using Server.Items;
using Server.Network;

namespace Server.Spells
{
	public class SpellRestrictions
	{
		//Set Restricted to true if you want new spellbooks to be created with restrictions.
		public static bool Restricted = true;

public static bool CheckRestrictions( Mobile caster, Spellbook book )
		{
			if( book == null )
				return false;

if( caster == null )
				return false;

if( book.SpellbookType == SpellbookType.Invalid )
				return false;

if( caster.AccessLevel > AccessLevel.Player )
				return true;

if( caster.Title == "the Nomad" )
				return true;

switch( (int)book.SpellbookType )
			{
				case (int)SpellbookType.Regular:
				{
                if (caster.AccessLevel >= AccessLevel.Player)
					{
						caster.PrivateOverheadMessage( MessageType.Regular, 0x22, false, "Doesn't wwork. Waht a shame.", caster.NetState );
						return false;
					}
					break;
				}
				case (int)SpellbookType.Necromancer:
				{
                Item item = caster.Backpack.FindItemByType(typeof(DarkElfOrb));

if (item == null)
					{
						caster.PrivateOverheadMessage( MessageType.Regular, 0x22, false, "Only Dark Elves have access to these powers.", caster.NetState );
						return false;
					}
					break;
				}
				case (int)SpellbookType.Paladin:
				{
                Item item = caster.Backpack.FindItemByType(typeof(AngelicOrb));

if (item == null)
					{
						caster.PrivateOverheadMessage( MessageType.Regular, 0x22, false, "Only Angels have access to these powers.", caster.NetState );
						return false;
					}
					break;
				}
				case (int)SpellbookType.Avatar:
				{
                Item item = caster.Backpack.FindItemByType(typeof(AngelicOrb));

if (item == null)
					{
						caster.PrivateOverheadMessage( MessageType.Regular, 0x22, false, "Only Angels have access to these powers", caster.NetState );
						return false;
					}
					break;
				}

case (int)SpellbookType.Ninja:
				{
                              if ( caster.Title != "the Ninja" )
					{
						caster.PrivateOverheadMessage( MessageType.Regular, 0x22, false, "You do not posses the training required for these spells. You must visit a Magics and Skill Trainer.", caster.NetState );
						return false;
					}
					break;
				}
				case (int)SpellbookType.Samurai:
				{
                              if ( caster.Title != "the Samurai" )
					{
						caster.PrivateOverheadMessage( MessageType.Regular, 0x22, false, "You do not posses the training required for these spells. You must visit a Magics and Skill Trainer.", caster.NetState );
						return false;
					}
					break;
				}
				case (int)SpellbookType.Druid:
				{
                 Item item = caster.Backpack.FindItemByType(typeof(WoodElfOrb));

if (item == null)
					{
						caster.PrivateOverheadMessage( MessageType.Regular, 0x22, false, "Only Wood Elves have access to these powers", caster.NetState );
						return false;
					}
					break;
				}
				case (int)SpellbookType.Ancient:
				{
				Item item = caster.Backpack.FindItemByType(typeof(DeamonicOrb));

if (item == null) 
					{
						caster.PrivateOverheadMessage( MessageType.Regular, 0x22, false, "Only Deamons have access to these powers", caster.NetState );
						return false;
					}
					break;
				}
				case (int)SpellbookType.Cleric:
				{
                Item item = caster.Backpack.FindItemByType(typeof(HighElfOrb));

if (item == null)
					{
						caster.PrivateOverheadMessage( MessageType.Regular, 0x22, false, "Only High Elves have access to these powers", caster.NetState );
						return false;
					}
					break;
				}
				case (int)SpellbookType.Song:
				{
                              if ( caster.Title != "the Bard" )
					{
						return false;
					}
					break;
				}
				case (int)SpellbookType.Undead:
				{
                Item item = caster.Backpack.FindItemByType(typeof(DarkAngelOrb));

if (item == null)
					{
						caster.PrivateOverheadMessage( MessageType.Regular, 0x22, false, "Only Dark Angels have access to these powers", caster.NetState );
						return false;
					}
					break;
				}
				case (int)SpellbookType.Rogue:
				{
                              if ( caster.Title != "the Rogue" )
					{
						return false;
					}
					break;
				}
				case (int)SpellbookType.Ranger:
				{
                Item item = caster.Backpack.FindItemByType(typeof(WoodElfOrb));

if (item == null)
					{
						caster.PrivateOverheadMessage( MessageType.Regular, 0x22, false, "Only Wood Elves have access to these powers", caster.NetState );
						return false;
					}
					break;
				}
			}

return true;
		}
	}
}

etherkye

I had rewritten your old spell restrictions so it worked by items instead of titles, but i was wondering how i could edit the new one's with the new spell restrictions code in place.

this is what i have
I have been advised to use this method too and will prolly change it over soon. NP I will try and get to it as soon as possible and post it when I can.

Can you give me list of Races and which spells they can cast?

etherkye

Wanderer
ok then, i'll just use my old one until you finsh. if you want you can give me the code needed to fix the spell bit and i can rewrite it for you and make a few gems for it to look for.

ok then, i'll just use my old one until you finsh. if you want you can give me the code needed to fix the spell bit and i can rewrite it for you and make a few gems for it to look for.
Oh that would be nice of you thanks. I have been sinking hours into this and the new res kill system that I have. Can u start with getting me the gems?
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Updated!
Please see post #2 for details.

Please have patience the FSB prolly will need to be edited a few times before it is set in stone. Thanks.

I finally got the four new ranger spells created. but I got to wait till my shard is vacant tonight to test them out. the new spells I created are:

Tree Stride, This allows the ranger to gate travel,

Wood Carvings, Like the herb spell, but will have wooden items, right now it just creates runes. but this one will be updated later.

Wall of Air, basicly a firefield with vortexes instead.

and

Landmark, A mark spell not much else needs to be said :)

I'll post the new spells to be added to the system in post #2 tonight but will need to be converted by Lucid to get them working properly (as Im still running the old system highly modified hehe)

etherkye

Wanderer
sounds good, shame my ranger spells are used by the same people that use my druid one :p

(i use races, and both are used by wood elves)

etherkye

Wanderer
after intial problems with upgrading to this version (i deleted my spell folder) i come up against an error with you missing off a magictraingergump. Now i'm not to worried as i'm not going to use it but i thoguht i'd tell you anyway. Now having an error is something i expect when instaling a system due to conflicts with other system, what i didn't expect was 39 warnings. Now i know they don't mean anything but i thoguht i'd let you nkow that they exsisted. and yes, your broken magic trainer is still haunting you.

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 39 warnings)
 - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\To
meOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 381, column 5) Unreachable code detected
meOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 388, column 5) Unreachable code detected
meOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 395, column 5) Unreachable code detected
meOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 402, column 5) Unreachable code detected
meOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 409, column 5) Unreachable code detected
meOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 416, column 5) Unreachable code detected
meOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 423, column 5) Unreachable code detected
meOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 430, column 5) Unreachable code detected
meOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 437, column 5) Unreachable code detected
meOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 444, column 5) Unreachable code detected
meOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 451, column 5) Unreachable code detected
meOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 458, column 5) Unreachable code detected
meOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 465, column 5) Unreachable code detected
 - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 776, col
umn 57) Possible mistaken null statement
 - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 782, col
umn 54) Possible mistaken null statement
 - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 819, col
umn 55) Possible mistaken null statement
 - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 825, col
umn 59) Possible mistaken null statement
 - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 862, col
 - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 868, col
umn 60) Possible mistaken null statement
 - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 906, col
umn 61) Possible mistaken null statement
 - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 912, col
 - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 946, col
umn 56) Possible mistaken null statement
 - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 952, col
 - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 986, col
umn 56) Possible mistaken null statement
 - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 992, col
 - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 1026, co
lumn 57) Possible mistaken null statement
 - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 1032, co
lumn 55) Possible mistaken null statement
 - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 1066, co
lumn 61) Possible mistaken null statement
 - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 1100, co
lumn 59) Possible mistaken null statement
 - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 1106, co
 - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 1112, co
 - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 1147, co
lumn 57) Possible mistaken null statement
 - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 1184, co
lumn 56) Possible mistaken null statement
[COLOR="Red"] - Error: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0246: (line 1234, colu
mn 34) The type or namespace name 'KillBook' could not be found (are you missing
 a using directive or an assembly reference?)[/COLOR]
 - Warning: Scripts\Spells\Base\AS Control Center\ClassSystemOptionGump.cs: CS01
62: (line 62, column 4) Unreachable code detected
62: (line 74, column 4) Unreachable code detected
 - Warning: Scripts\Spells\Base\AS Control Center\GiveBooksOptionGump.cs: CS0162
: (line 60, column 4) Unreachable code detected
: (line 72, column 4) Unreachable code detected
 - Warning: Scripts\Spells\Base\AS Control Center\SkinHueOptionGump.cs: CS0162:
(line 60, column 4) Unreachable code detected
(line 72, column 4) Unreachable code detected
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Without the magic trainer

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 20 warnings)
 - Warning: Scripts\Custom\Fireworks\DefFirework.cs: CS0219: (line 84, column 8)
 The variable 'index' is assigned but its value is never used
 - Error: Scripts\Misc\WelcomeTimer.cs: CS0246: (line 63, column 33) The type or
 namespace name 'MagicsTrainerGump' could not be found (are you missing a using
directive or an assembly reference?)
meOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 381, column 5) Unreachable code detected
meOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 388, column 5) Unreachable code detected
meOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 395, column 5) Unreachable code detected
meOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 402, column 5) Unreachable code detected
meOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 409, column 5) Unreachable code detected
meOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 416, column 5) Unreachable code detected
meOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 423, column 5) Unreachable code detected
meOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 430, column 5) Unreachable code detected
meOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 437, column 5) Unreachable code detected
meOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 444, column 5) Unreachable code detected
meOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 451, column 5) Unreachable code detected
meOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 458, column 5) Unreachable code detected
meOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 465, column 5) Unreachable code detected
62: (line 62, column 4) Unreachable code detected
62: (line 74, column 4) Unreachable code detected
: (line 60, column 4) Unreachable code detected
: (line 72, column 4) Unreachable code detected
(line 60, column 4) Unreachable code detected
(line 72, column 4) Unreachable code detected
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

after intial problems with upgrading to this version (i deleted my spell folder) i come up against an error with you missing off a magictraingergump. Now i'm not to worried as i'm not going to use it but i thoguht i'd tell you anyway. Now having an error is something i expect when instaling a system due to conflicts with other system, what i didn't expect was 39 warnings. Now i know they don't mean anything but i thoguht i'd let you nkow that they exsisted. and yes, your broken magic trainer is still haunting you.

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 39 warnings) - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\TomeOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 381, column 5) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\TomeOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 388, column 5) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\TomeOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 395, column 5) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\TomeOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 402, column 5) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\TomeOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 409, column 5) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\TomeOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 416, column 5) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\TomeOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 423, column 5) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\TomeOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 430, column 5) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\TomeOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 437, column 5) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\TomeOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 444, column 5) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\TomeOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 451, column 5) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\TomeOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 458, column 5) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\TomeOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 465, column 5) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 776, column 57) Possible mistaken null statement - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 782, column 54) Possible mistaken null statement - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 819, column 55) Possible mistaken null statement - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 825, column 59) Possible mistaken null statement - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 862, column 59) Possible mistaken null statement - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 868, column 60) Possible mistaken null statement - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 906, column 61) Possible mistaken null statement - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 912, column 59) Possible mistaken null statement - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 946, column 56) Possible mistaken null statement - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 952, column 59) Possible mistaken null statement - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 986, column 56) Possible mistaken null statement - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 992, column 59) Possible mistaken null statement - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 1026, column 57) Possible mistaken null statement - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 1032, column 55) Possible mistaken null statement - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 1066, column 61) Possible mistaken null statement - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 1100, column 59) Possible mistaken null statement - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 1106, column 61) Possible mistaken null statement - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 1112, column 61) Possible mistaken null statement - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 1147, column 57) Possible mistaken null statement - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0642: (line 1184, column 56) Possible mistaken null statement - Error: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\MagicsTrainer.cs: CS0246: (line 1234, column 34) The type or namespace name 'KillBook' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?) - Warning: Scripts\Spells\Base\AS Control Center\ClassSystemOptionGump.cs: CS0162: (line 62, column 4) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\Base\AS Control Center\ClassSystemOptionGump.cs: CS0162: (line 74, column 4) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\Base\AS Control Center\GiveBooksOptionGump.cs: CS0162: (line 60, column 4) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\Base\AS Control Center\GiveBooksOptionGump.cs: CS0162: (line 72, column 4) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\Base\AS Control Center\SkinHueOptionGump.cs: CS0162:(line 60, column 4) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\Base\AS Control Center\SkinHueOptionGump.cs: CS0162:(line 72, column 4) Unreachable code detectedScripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found. - Press return to exit, or R to try again.​

Without the magic trainer

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (1 errors, 20 warnings) - Warning: Scripts\Custom\Fireworks\DefFirework.cs: CS0219: (line 84, column 8) The variable 'index' is assigned but its value is never used - Error: Scripts\Misc\WelcomeTimer.cs: CS0246: (line 63, column 33) The type or namespace name 'MagicsTrainerGump' could not be found (are you missing a usingdirective or an assembly reference?) - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\TomeOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 381, column 5) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\TomeOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 388, column 5) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\TomeOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 395, column 5) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\TomeOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 402, column 5) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\TomeOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 409, column 5) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\TomeOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 416, column 5) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\TomeOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 423, column 5) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\TomeOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 430, column 5) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\TomeOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 437, column 5) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\TomeOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 444, column 5) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\TomeOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 451, column 5) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\TomeOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 458, column 5) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\@@Other Shit\-=+ Full Spellbook +=-\Full Spellbook\TomeOfKnowledge.cs: CS0162: (line 465, column 5) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\Base\AS Control Center\ClassSystemOptionGump.cs: CS0162: (line 62, column 4) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\Base\AS Control Center\ClassSystemOptionGump.cs: CS0162: (line 74, column 4) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\Base\AS Control Center\GiveBooksOptionGump.cs: CS0162: (line 60, column 4) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\Base\AS Control Center\GiveBooksOptionGump.cs: CS0162: (line 72, column 4) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\Base\AS Control Center\SkinHueOptionGump.cs: CS0162:(line 60, column 4) Unreachable code detected - Warning: Scripts\Spells\Base\AS Control Center\SkinHueOptionGump.cs: CS0162:(line 72, column 4) Unreachable code detectedScripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found. - Press return to exit, or R to try again.​
Yes I am aware of it and wil get to it after I do your edits and get the FSB done. The FSB is putting up a good fight and winning so far lol.

etherkye

Wanderer
As long as you are aware. i know you'll fix them when you get the time. and my offer of help with the orbs is still open (as soon as i finsh upgrading to to new OWLTR, dam distro script)

etherkye

As long as you are aware. i know you'll fix them when you get the time. and my offer of help with the orbs is still open (as soon as i finsh upgrading to to new OWLTR, dam distro script)
Sure as soon as you are ready.

etherkye

Wanderer
well i got a bit of time now and i'm not doing anything for a few hours tomorrow morning. send me the latest restriction file (unless it's the one in the zip) and i'll see if i can get it working.

etherkye

well i got a bit of time now and i'm not doing anything for a few hours tomorrow morning. send me the latest restriction file (unless it's the one in the zip) and i'll see if i can get it working.
I'm still hard at work on them. It will be done within the next several hours.

Is there any other info that might be helpful about the orbs? Thanks. :)

etherkye

Wanderer
they are invisible so they can't be traded so the system is completely secure. If you want a way so that they can only vist the trainer once then i can make anothuer orb that everyone gets which you can use as a check on the trainer himself when someone tries to learn a new skill. that way you can garnety that people can only use him once. Also, look at some of my players bags, there littered with gems, there kinda messy but at least there small.

etherkye said:
sounds good, shame my ranger spells are used by the same people that use my druid one :p

(i use races, and both are used by wood elves)

Thats more or less what I did. My spell restrictions list is huge, i got diffrent varaitons like, Elf Druid, Druid, Elf Ranger, Wood Elf, High Elf (Uses cleric) Drow Ranger, list goes on heh. hence why I can't upgrade very easy got like 50 diffrent races lol

Posting the ranger spells for Lucid to convert now