RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lucid Nagual's << OWLTR & FS Taming Plugin | Carpenter & Fletcher BODs >>

Malaperth

Ok, got it all installed and all errors dealt with, but when I spawn the new bod's, the label has

Error (TID): Provided Token Out Of Range: 0 : 1060658

where the item to be crafted should be.

I assume that I did not overwrite all the files properly, but I can't even find where the text "Provided Token Out Of Range" is coming from in either the main install or the core.

I am very confused as to what I've done this time...
Did yuo place the data folder in this route?
RunUO Directory/Data/Bulk Orders

Can someone teach me how to pack this is an .exe format?

Malaperth

Wanderer
Yes, new bod data is under the data directory. However, I did use your named dir as a subdir of Data, will try with all folders directly under data and see what happens.

*EDIT*

Interesting. removing that directory and having the three bod data directories directly under Data seems to have done the trick. As usual, I ****ed up again :) Thanks for the help, Lucid!

In case someone else screws this up like I did... what I did was unzip the data zip file into the Data directory and added it with filename as a directory. I ended up with a path (UODIR)/Data/CFTB Data Files/(NEWBODDATA). Making sure that the Fletcher/Carpenter/Tinkering directories were direct children of the Data directory solved my particular problem since I didn't really explain it well before I don't think.

Malaperth

Yes, new bod data is under the data directory. However, I did use your named dir as a subdir of Data, will try with all folders directly under data and see what happens.

*EDIT*

Interesting. removing that directory and having the three bod data directories directly under Data seems to have done the trick. As usual, I ****ed up again :) Thanks for the help, Lucid!

In case someone else screws this up like I did... what I did was unzip the data zip file into the Data directory and added it with filename as a directory. I ended up with a path (UODIR)/Data/CFTB Data Files/(NEWBODDATA). Making sure that the Fletcher/Carpenter/Tinkering directories were direct children of the Data directory solved my particular problem since I didn't really explain it well before I don't think.
NP I'm glade it is working for you. One day I will get around to writting better instructions, thanks.

Malaperth

Wanderer
heh, instructions were fine. would have been much better if I had paid closer attention to them. You put quite clearly that one must follow the instructions very precisely :)

Gyges

Wanderer
Error updating to 4.0.1

Hey there Lucid,

Love your system, but am having problems upgrading to version 4... its Friday and my brain is fried, so its probably something stupid. Anyway here's my error :

HTML:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 16 warnings)
 - Warning: Scripts\@Custom\Travel Agent [1].0.1\TravelingAgent.cs: CS0105: (lin
e 13, column 7) The using directive for 'System.Collections' appeared previously
 in this namespace
 - Warning: Scripts\@Custom\Quests\VampireQuest\VampQuestItems\Drac Required ite
ms\DraculasTeleporter.cs: CS0114: (line 21, column 18) 'Server.Items.DraculasTel
eporter.Location' hides inherited member 'Server.Item.Location'. To make the cur
rent member override that implementation, add the override keyword. Otherwise ad
d the new keyword.
 - Warning: Scripts\@Custom\Quests\VampireQuest\VampQuestItems\Drac Required ite
ms\DraculasTeleporter.cs: CS0108: (line 28, column 14) The keyword new is requir
ed on 'Server.Items.DraculasTeleporter.Map' because it hides inherited member 'S
erver.Item.Map'
 - Warning: Scripts\@Custom\FS Animal Taming Systems\Distros\BaseCreature.cs: CS
0642: (line 4888, column 24) Possible mistaken null statement
 - Warning: Scripts\@Custom\DungBeetle\DungBeetle.cs: CS0162: (line 16, column 4
) Unreachable code detected
 - Warning: Scripts\@Custom\Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v[1]0.4\BaseRanged.c
s: CS0162: (line 102, column 7) Unreachable code detected
 - Warning: Scripts\@Custom\Fireworks\DefFirework.cs: CS0219: (line 84, column 8
) The variable 'index' is assigned but its value is never used
 - Warning: Scripts\@Custom\HarvestSystem\Garden\GardenDeed.cs: CS0162: (line 16
6, column 4) Unreachable code detected
 - Warning: Scripts\@Custom\HarvestSystem\Garden\SecureGarden.cs: CS0162: (line
123, column 10) Unreachable code detected
 - Warning: Scripts\@Custom\Leprechaun Stuff\LeprechaunKing.cs: CS0162: (line 13
0, column 6) Unreachable code detected
 - Warning: Scripts\@Custom\StaticExport.cs: CS0642: (line 62, column 58) Possib
le mistaken null statement
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\BulkOrders\Books\BOBFilterGump.cs: CS0117: (line 321,
column 19) 'Server.ACC.CM.BODModule' does not contain a definition for 'UseMyOwn
Filter'
 - Error: Scripts\Engines\BulkOrders\Books\TinkBOBFilterGump.cs: CS0117: (line 8
1, column 24) 'Server.ACC.CM.BODModule' does not contain a definition for 'UseMy
OwnFilter'
 - Warning: Scripts\Giga Spawner\GigaSpawner.cs: CS0162: (line 467, column 71) U
nreachable code detected
 - Warning: Scripts\Giga Spawner\GigaSpawner.cs: CS0162: (line 468, column 70) U
nreachable code detected
 - Warning: Scripts\Giga Spawner\GSTemplate.cs: CS0252: (line 254, column 11) Po
ssible unintended reference comparison; to get a value comparison, cast the left
 hand side to type 'string'
 - Warning: Scripts\Misc\ServerList.cs: CS0162: (line 180, column 5) Unreachable
 code detected
 - Warning: Scripts\Mobiles\Custom\MyVendorBag.cs: CS0219: (line 116, column 9)
The variable 'done' is assigned but its value is never used
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
 - Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Thanks!

Gyges

Sorry that is an older module. I don't know how that happened but here is the good one.

I also noticed that my traveling agent is causing you a warning, so I am giving some scripts that will correct some of them.

Attachments

• BODModule.cs
    8.1 KB · Views: 9
  • Draculas Teleporter.zip
    1.6 KB · Views: 4
  • GardenDeed.cs
    5.3 KB · Views: 5
  • SecureGarden.cs
    2.4 KB · Views: 5
  • TravelingAgent.cs
    8.5 KB · Views: 3

Malaperth

Wanderer
When adding a Fletcher BOD to the bulk order book, it adds fine, but cannot be filtered. Am I missing a button to show the next page of the gump or something?

Malaperth

When adding a Fletcher BOD to the bulk order book, it adds fine, but cannot be filtered. Am I missing a button to show the next page of the gump or something?
I currently working on the BOBFilters and gumps, so I will look into it.

Lord_Shaka

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual said:
No. Not possible.

It is because I have my own custom resources...

Maybe if u tell me what parts of daat´s system it will be used by your system and I can change it and put in on my shard,,,

:)

Lord_Shaka

It is because I have my own custom resources...

Maybe if u tell me what parts of daat´s system it will be used by your system and I can change it and put in on my shard,,,

There are MANY edits that would have to be made. And I don't have the time to support modifications. You'll prolly have to attempt it yourself. I am starting a job soon that will be working me 18 hours overtime every week.

Lord_Shaka

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual said:
There are MANY edits that would have to be made. And I don't have the time to support modifications. You'll prolly have to attempt it yourself. I am starting a job soon that will be working me 18 hours overtime every week.

That is ok.. i will try t bymyself..

Thanks...

Rosey1

Wanderer
This might be a really stupid question. I updated everything and either everything is the same on the outside but not the coding or i screwed up ;)

Rosey1

This might be a really stupid question. I updated everything and either everything is the same on the outside but not the coding or i screwed up ;)
I still have to covert more scripts (distros). A few have been upated for the Module but not all. I think I only have to edit two more scripts then I can post it.

Rosey1

gotcha thanks :)
Basically the last update provided the foundation for the new system, but it isn't completely converted yet. I like to provide these updates though cause there are people who are well versed with scripting and can finish it on their own if they don't have the patience to wait. :)