RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lucid Nagual's << OWLTR & FS Taming Plugin | Carpenter & Fletcher BODs >>

Lucid Nagual's << OWLTR & FS Taming Plugin | Carpenter & Fletcher BODs >>

Lucid Nagual's << CFTB v[3]0.2 (b)>>
Carpenter, Fletcher and Tinker BODs

!Attention:
MUST have the following systems:

Evil Furniture:
http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59298&highlight=evil+furniture

ML Items:
http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58408&highlight=elven+furniture

OWLTR:
http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=52981&highlight=owltr

FS Taming:
http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=47710

and Advanced Archery:
http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60516

Recommended Systems:
All Crafts (Crystal Crafting):
http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64229

Client Patch Warning:
http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=64920

!Bonus:
Lucid Nagual's << Carpenter's House Building >>.

!Special Thanks:
-To Daat99 for his help and patience (with my billion questions).
-To Joshw for some info and Data info I found in the support section.
-To Turmoil for reporting errors & helping fix many script issues. This project got beyond it's BETA Phase with your help, thanks.
-To Stryder for SmallBOD.cs fix.
-To SirSly for pushing me to finish this project. I can't wait to see the other MODs released :)
-To TMS and Alien for support with my many questions, verbal support and including me in the Shard Pack.
-To EVERYONE who has reported bugs/issues. And to those who send me email and pm's with kind words and support. I greatly appreciate it.

!X-tra Special Thanks:
To Turmoil and HotBird for their recent reports and fixes.

!Known Bugs:
None.

Replace ALL files with the ones I have provided you with. It is up to you to hunt down those files. Was impossible to make this drag and drop. Unzip Carpenter and Fletcher folders and place them in: RunUO Dirsctory/Data/Bulk Orders folder. The PlayerMobile.cs will have to be edited for this system.

PlayerMobile.cs Edit:
//Start PlayerMobile Edit
Under:
Code:
[B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]private [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2]DateTime m_NextTailorBulkOrder[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400];
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Add:
Code:
[B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]private [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2]DateTime m_NextFletcherBulkOrder[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400];
[/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]private [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2]DateTime m_NextCarpenterBulkOrder[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400];[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400][SIZE=2]private DateTime m_NextTinkerBulkOrder;
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Under:
Code:
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400][[/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#191970]CommandProperty[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]( [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]AccessLevel[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]GameMaster [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400])]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]public [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2]TimeSpan NextSmithBulkOrder
[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]{
[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#8b4513]get
[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]{
[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]TimeSpan ts [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]= [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]m_NextSmithBulkOrder [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]- [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]DateTime[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Now[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400];

[/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]if [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]( [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]ts [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]< [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]TimeSpan[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Zero [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400])
[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]ts [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]= [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]TimeSpan[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Zero[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400];

[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080]return [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]ts[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400];
}
[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#8b4513]set
[/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008080]try[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]{ [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]m_NextSmithBulkOrder [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]= [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]DateTime[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Now [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]+ [/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=2]value[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]; }
[/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008080]catch[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]{}
}
}
[/COLOR][/SIZE]
Add:
Code:
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400][[/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#191970]CommandProperty[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]( [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]AccessLevel[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]GameMaster [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400])]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]public [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2]TimeSpan NextFletcherBulkOrder
[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]TimeSpan ts [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]= [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]m_NextFletcherBulkOrder [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]- [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]DateTime[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Now[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400];

[/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]if [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]( [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]ts [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]< [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]TimeSpan[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Zero [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400])
[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]ts [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]= [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]TimeSpan[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Zero[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400];

[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#000080]return [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]ts[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400];
}
[/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008080]try[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]{ [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]m_NextFletcherBulkOrder [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]= [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]DateTime[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Now [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]+ [/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=2]value[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]; }
[/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008080]catch[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]{}
}
}

[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008000]

[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400][[/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#191970]CommandProperty[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]( [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]AccessLevel[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]GameMaster [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400])]
[/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#0000ff]public [/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2]TimeSpan NextCarpenterBulkOrder
[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]TimeSpan ts [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]= [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]m_NextCarpenterBulkOrder [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]- [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]DateTime[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Now[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400];

}
[/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#008080]try[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]{ [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]m_NextCarpenterBulkOrder [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]= [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]DateTime[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400].[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]Now [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]+ [/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=2]value[/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]; }
}
}

[SIZE=2][CommandProperty( AccessLevel.GameMaster )]
public TimeSpan NextTinkerBulkOrder
{
get
{
TimeSpan ts = m_NextTinkerBulkOrder - DateTime.Now;

if ( ts < TimeSpan.Zero )
ts = TimeSpan.Zero;

return ts;
}
set
{
try{ m_NextTinkerBulkOrder = DateTime.Now + value; }
catch{}
}
}
[/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Under:
Code:
[SIZE=2]m_BOBFilter = new Engines.BulkOrders.BOBFilter();

m_TamingBOBFilter = new Engines.BulkOrders.TamingBOBFilter();
[/SIZE]

Add:
Code:
[SIZE=2]m_TinkBOBFilter = new Engines.BulkOrders.TinkBOBFilter();
[/SIZE]

Under:
Code:
[SIZE=2]private Engines.BulkOrders.BOBFilter m_BOBFilter;

private Engines.BulkOrders.TamingBOBFilter m_TamingBOBFilter;
[/SIZE]

Add:
Code:
[SIZE=2]private Engines.BulkOrders.TinkBOBFilter m_TinkBOBFilter;
[/SIZE]

Under:
Code:
[SIZE=2]public Engines.BulkOrders.BOBFilter BOBFilter
{
get{ return m_BOBFilter; }
}

public Engines.BulkOrders.TamingBOBFilter TamingBOBFilter
{
get{ return m_TamingBOBFilter; }
}
[/SIZE]

Add:
Code:
[SIZE=2]public Engines.BulkOrders.TinkBOBFilter TinkBOBFilter
{
get{ return m_TinkBOBFilter; }
}
[/SIZE]

!Note:
If you don't understand how to serialize/deserialize take a look at the example for Advanced Archery. It is found here. And make sure the serialization and deserialization edits are in the same order. If you look at my example down below you will see that both are added in the same order.

!Serialize:
Code:
[SIZE=2]NextCarpenterBulkOrder [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]= [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]reader[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400].[/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#191970]ReadTimeSpan[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]();
[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]NextFletcherBulkOrder [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]= [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]reader[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400].[/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#191970]ReadTimeSpan[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]();[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400][SIZE=2]NextTinkerBulkOrder = reader.ReadTimeSpan();
[SIZE=2]m_TinkBOBFilter = new Engines.BulkOrders.TinkBOBFilter( reader );
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Under:
Code:
[SIZE=2]if ( m_BOBFilter == null )
m_BOBFilter = new Engines.BulkOrders.BOBFilter();

if ( m_TamingBOBFilter == null )
m_TamingBOBFilter = new Engines.BulkOrders.TamingBOBFilter();
[/SIZE]

Add:
Code:
[SIZE=2]if ( m_TinkBOBFilter == null )
m_TinkBOBFilter = new Engines.BulkOrders.TinkBOBFilter();
[/SIZE]

!Deserialize:
Code:
[SIZE=2]writer[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400].[/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#191970]Write[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]( [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]NextFletcherBulkOrder [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]);
[/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]writer[/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400].[/COLOR][/SIZE][B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#191970]Write[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]( [/COLOR][/SIZE][SIZE=2]NextCarpenterBulkOrder [/SIZE][SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400]);[/COLOR][/SIZE]
[SIZE=2][COLOR=#006400][SIZE=2]writer.Write( NextTinkerBulkOrder );
[SIZE=2]m_TinkBOBFilter.Serialize( writer );

[/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
//End PlayerMobile Edit

!List of Commands:
[OWLTRBOD - Opens gump that displays what BODs are available. If available, then can collect the selected BOD/BODs.

Attachments

• Lucid Nagual's House Building v[2].0.0b.zip
    12.3 KB · Views: 432
  • CFTB Data Files [3].0.2.zip
    6.2 KB · Views: 322
  • CFTB v[4].0.1 (b).zip
    143.9 KB · Views: 286
Update Info:

CFB BODs v[1].0.2:
-Added the elven hair deeds.
-Fixed clay errors in Lumberjacking.cs.

CFB BODs v[2].0.0:
-Fixed Hue issues.
-Fixed "Wood" issues.
-Fixed BOB Gump issue.
-Fixed House Building Gump/Saw Deed/internal map problems.

CFB BODs v[2].0.0c
-Fixed BOB & BOBGump thanks to HotBird.
-Fixed the Ancient Saw and Ancient Fletcher Tools (displays correct names).

CFB BODs v[2].0.0d
-Added missing files.
-Added plugin for Advanced Archery.

CFB BODs v[2].0.1b
-Fletcher issues fixed. Including reward issues. Thanks HotBird!
-Data file adjustments. Thanks HotBird!
-I added the BaseVendor.cs fix.

CFB BODs v[2].0.2
-Fixed carpenter BOD issues and added new BOD types. Thanks HotBird!
-Data file adjustments. Thanks HotBird!

CFTB BODs v[3].0.1
-Added tinker BODs. Thanks HotBird!

=================================

CFB Data Files v[2].0.0
-Added newer bows (EvenCompositeLongBow, MagicalShortbow & the Yumi).

CFB Data Files v[2].0.2
-Added new carpenter and fletcher BOD entries. Thanks HotBird!

CFTB Data Files v[3].0.1
-Added tinker BODs. Thanks HotBird!

CFTB Data Files v[3].0.2
-Corrected Gnarled Staff ItemID number.

========================================

CFB Housebuilding v[2].0.0b
-Fixed the saw mill worker. Sells and buys housebuilding items.

Known Bugs
-Housebuilding Saw isn't calling gump when double clicked.
-Need to update the Advanced Archery plugin for CFB v[2].0.2!

Joeku

Lord
I LOVE YOU LUCID! Just today I was asked to attempt to make carpentry and fletching BODs... now I don't have to! ;)

Suggestion: Make Tinkering BODs too.

Joeku

I LOVE YOU LUCID! Just today I was asked to attempt to make carpentry and fletching BODs... now I don't have to! ;)

Suggestion: Make Tinkering BODs too.
I will see what I can do. I was working on a "Wizard of Oz" quest. Where you had to get the Tin Man's heart, Lion's courage, ect to build a special golem. Maybe I can start working on that again and add a BOD system to it. Thanks.

Did everything work OK?

gomtuu2002

I have a newbie question. What OLTWR system can i use, i'm asking because i didn't find a system that you posted.
I am refering to Daat99's OWLTR & Ronin's FS Taming System. You will also need my Advanced Archery. Let me know if you come across any problems :)

manofwar

Sorceror
Just a question?

I dont have Daat99's system but have the rest. How much of this would i have to change to get it to work without the Daat99's stuff included? I use a wood system i have had for almost a year and that is the only thing holding me back. If it is all files will have to be changed then i dont know but if it is only a few i can handle that.

manofwar

I dont have Daat99's system but have the rest. How much of this would i have to change to get it to work without the Daat99's stuff included? I use a wood system i have had for almost a year and that is the only thing holding me back. If it is all files will have to be changed then i dont know but if it is only a few i can handle that.
This whole thing has been designed around Daat's OWLTR, sorry.

Turmoil

Wanderer
Small Issue...

I'm stuck on only 1 error which detects in the BOBFilterGump.cs and says the type or namespace name 'AllCrafts' does not exist in the class or namespace etc...then asks if i am missing an assembly reference. I have Daats OWLTR ver 2.8, FS Taming system 2.2, and your Advanced Archery system and replaced the needed files with yours. I did move the Carpentry and Fletcher folders in Data\Bulk Orders. Somthing else I didn't do?...thanks in advance.:)

Joeku

Lord
(I haven't installed yet, been working on some other things.)

You have to have your advanced archery system for this to work?
(I was going to install it anyways, I guess this means that it will be easier to drop in.)

Turmoil

Wanderer
Joeku said:
(I haven't installed yet, been working on some other things.)

You have to have your advanced archery system for this to work?
(I was going to install it anyways, I guess this means that it will be easier to drop in.)

You need the Advanced Archery System because some of the files in this system such as DefBowFletching.cs has some references to the items in the archery system...but still testing and I'm still encoutering some problems which I will post there very shortly...

Turmoil

Wanderer
Bigger Issues...:)

I have a chain of errors now produced once the error was resolved. 41 errors to be precise..hehe. Is there a mod we have to do to player mobile? I can't list all the errors but here are some my console is giving me; 16 errors were found in the modified Daat99 Control Center Gump, errors like line 480, column 83, Server.mobiles.Playermobile does not contain a definition for 'NextCarpenterBulkOrder' etc...Other errors include; DefCarpentry.cs cant find BoneThroneEastDeed cause it says missing assembly reference etc...Lumberjacking.cs cant find 'Clay', Bowyer.cs Line 71 Column 6 Server.mobiles.Playermobile does not contain a definition for 'NextFletcherBulkOrder' etc...HouseBuildingGump.cs cant find FemaleElvenHairRestylingDeed...missing assembly reference....
I must be missing a whole Elven pack or something since also ElvenCompositeLongBow cant also be located in the DefBowFletching.cs file. If thats the case, can you point out the other necessary files inorder to get this whole system to work and how to get through the errors with the modified Daat99 Control Center Gump...thanks in advance..:)

I have a chain of errors now produced once the error was resolved. 41 errors to be precise..hehe. Is there a mod we have to do to player mobile? I can't list all the errors but here are some my console is giving me; 16 errors were found in the modified Daat99 Control Center Gump, errors like line 480, column 83, Server.mobiles.Playermobile does not contain a definition for 'NextCarpenterBulkOrder' etc...Other errors include; DefCarpentry.cs cant find BoneThroneEastDeed cause it says missing assembly reference etc...Lumberjacking.cs cant find 'Clay', Bowyer.cs Line 71 Column 6 Server.mobiles.Playermobile does not contain a definition for 'NextFletcherBulkOrder' etc...HouseBuildingGump.cs cant find FemaleElvenHairRestylingDeed...missing assembly reference....
I must be missing a whole Elven pack or something since also ElvenCompositeLongBow cant also be located in the DefBowFletching.cs file. If thats the case, can you point out the other necessary files inorder to get this whole system to work and how to get through the errors with the modified Daat99 Control Center Gump...thanks in advance..:)
Cool this is the sort of report I am looking for. Please post the errors cause they are needed. I have many customs and have to figure out what needs to be changed. Thanks.

Joeku

Lord
Uh yeah. Lucid, you might want to:
1. Post a link to the FS Taming System and OWLTR
2. Post a link to your Advanced Archery System and notify that it is required
3. (don't know if you have done this already, but) Make a log of what you change so you can make it easy for players to hand-add this plugin if they have customized their files (like I did.)

Joeku

Uh yeah. Lucid, you might want to:
1. Post a link to the FS Taming System and OWLTR
2. Post a link to your Advanced Archery System and notify that it is required
3. (don't know if you have done this already, but) Make a log of what you change so you can make it easy for players to hand-add this plugin if they have customized their files (like I did.)
I will add links but do not have the time to get into too much detail. I just got a new job and have limited time, sry :( Not only that but there is too much editing and would take too long.

Joeku

Lord
I will go ahead and make a pack with the current FSATS, OWLTR, and Archery System and post it here, if that's ok with you.

Joeku

I will go ahead and make a pack with the current FSATS, OWLTR, and Archery System and post it here, if that's ok with you.
What u mean a pack? To post all those together you would need everyone's permission. Then if you got that you would have to wait til Ryan fixes the amount of space for uploads.

It is best to post the error reports so that I can eliminate the MODs that I have from the system.

When I get time I will post the links, but seriously.....if no one knows what OWLTR and FS Taming is then they really shouldn't attempt to use this.

Turmoil

Wanderer
I took print screens of the error list...ill try to get around to post the full detailed list to let you know what needs to be done or files needed to be added..should save you a bit of time.