RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lucid Nagual's << OWLTR & FS Taming Plugin | Carpenter & Fletcher BODs >>

Turmoil

Add the PlayerMobile edit that I added to Post #1. Let me know what kind of errors you get.

Obviously you don't know how to copy and paste them so here is some instructions:

Right Click the Console in the toolbar and then select "Edit" and "Select All". Right click on the console the second time and select "Edit" and "Copy". Paste the errors here.

Turmoil

Wanderer
Here you go...:)

Thanks for pointing out copying from the console point of view, does that ever save time...lol... :cool:

I cleaned up the error list so it doesn't take half the page...

Code:
RunUO - [www.runuo.com] Version 1.0.0, Build 36918
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (10 errors, 34 warnings)
  - Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.0\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.0\DefBowFletching.cs: CS0246: (line 131, column 22) The type or namespace name 'ElvenCompositeLongBow' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.0\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.0\DefCarpentry.cs: CS0246: (line 169, column 22) The typeor namespace name 'BoneTableDeed' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.0\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.0\DefCarpentry.cs: CS0246: (line 170, column 22) The typeor namespace name 'BoneThroneEastDeed' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.0\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.0\DefCarpentry.cs: CS0246: (line 171, column 22) The typeor namespace name 'BoneThroneSouthDeed' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.0\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.0\DefCarpentry.cs: CS0246: (line 172, column 22) The typeor namespace name 'BoneThroneEastDeed' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.0\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.0\Lumberjacking.cs: CS0246: (line 292, column 91) The type or namespace name 'Clay' could not be found (are you missing a using directiveor an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.0\Lucid Nagual's House Building\HouseBuildingGump.cs: CS0246: (line 89, column 11) The type or namespace name 'FemaleElvenHairRestylingDeed' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.0\Lucid Nagual's House Building\HouseBuildingGump.cs: CS0246: (line 91, column 9) The type or name space name 'm_Deed' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.0\Rewards\Rewards.cs: CS0118: (line 915, column 16) 'Server.Engines.BulkOrders.CarpenterRewardCalculator.LeatherGlovesOfLumberjacking' denotes a 'field' where a 'class' was expected
 - Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.0\Rewards\Rewards.cs: CS0118: (line 1149, column 16) 'Server.Engines.BulkOrders.FletcherRewardCalculator.LeatherGlovesOfLumberjacking' denotes a 'field' where a 'class' was expected

Here are the last few errors that I encounter...hope this helps.

P.S. The code you put in post #1 for the Serialize and Deserialized part should be inversed..hehe, or else following that i get read and write errors regarding the assembly reference.:)

Turmoil

Here are the last few errors that I encounter...hope this helps.

P.S. The code you put in post #1 for the Serialize and Deserialized part should be inversed..hehe, or else following that i get read and write errors regarding the assembly reference.:)
OH goodie! OK problem #1 is that I didn't update Advanced Archery like I was supposed to. It is now updated and can be found here.

http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60516

Problem #2 is that you don't have the evil furniture. Here is a link for that:

http://www.runuo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=59298&highlight=evil+furniture

Problem #3 I left out some things and will be providing another update for this system.

Updating now.........................

OK done. Please report any other errors you might have. Thanks.

Turmoil

Wanderer
More to go...hehe..:)

Did all upgrade even the advanced archery system which i noticed you changed Yumi.cs cause I also get 2 errors (Probably I should post that in the other thread that part). But here are (and i'm sure the last of the errors). :)

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (20 errors, 34 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.2\Rewards 12-16-05\ElvenHairRestylingDeed.cs: CS0246: (line 97, column 28) The type or namespace name 'LongFeatherHair' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
- Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.2\Rewards 12-16-05\ElvenHairRestylingDeed.cs: CS0246: (line 98, column 28) The type or namespace name 'ShortElfHair' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
- Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.2\Rewards 12-16-05\ElvenHairRestylingDeed.cs: CS0246: (line 99, column 28) The type or namespace name 'Mullet' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.2\Rewards 12-16-05\ElvenHairRestylingDeed.cs: CS0246: (line 100, column 28) The type or namespacename 'FlowerHair' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.2\Rewards 12-16-05\ElvenHairRestylingDeed.cs: CS0246: (line 101, column 28) The type or namespacename 'LongBigKnobHair' could not be found (are you missing a using directive oran assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.2\Rewards 12-16-05\ElvenHairRestylingDeed.cs: CS0246: (line 102, column 28) The type or namespace name 'LongBigBraidHair' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.2\Rewards 12-16-05\ElvenHairRestylingDeed.cs: CS0246: (line 103, column 28) The type or namespace name 'LongBigBunHair' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.2\Rewards 12-16-05\ElvenHairRestylingDeed.cs: CS0246: (line 104, column 28) The type or namespace name 'SpikedHair' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.2\Rewards 12-16-05\ElvenHairRestylingDeed.cs: CS0246: (line 225, column 28) The type or namespace name 'LongFeatherHair' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.2\Rewards 12-16-05\ElvenHairRestylingDeed.cs: CS0246: (line 226, column 28) The type or namespace name 'ShortElfHair' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.2\Rewards 12-16-05\ElvenHairRestylingDeed.cs: CS0246: (line 227, column 28) The type or namespace name 'Mullet' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.2\Rewards 12-16-05\ElvenHairRestylingDeed.cs: CS0246: (line 228, column 28) The type or namespace name 'MidLongHair' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.2\Rewards 12-16-05\ElvenHairRestylingDeed.cs: CS0246: (line 229, column 28) The type or namespace name 'LongBigKnobHair' could not be found (are you missing a using directive oran assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.2\Rewards 12-16-05\ElvenHairRestylingDeed.cs: CS0246: (line 230, column 28) The type or namespace name 'LongBigBraidHair' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.2\Rewards 12-16-05\ElvenHairRestylingDeed.cs: CS0246: (line 231, column 28) The type or namespace name 'LongElfTwoHair' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.2\Rewards 12-16-05\ElvenHairRestylingDeed.cs: CS0246: (line 232, column 28) The type or namespace name 'SpikedHair' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)
 - Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.2\Rewards 12-16-05\Rewards.cs: CS0118: (line 915, column 16) 'Server.Engines.BulkOrders.CarpenterRewardCalculator.LeatherGlovesOfLumberjacking' denotes a 'field' where a 'class'was expected
 - Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.2\Rewards 12-16-05\Rewards.cs: CS0118: (line 1149, column 16) 'Server.Engines.BulkOrders.FletcherRewardCalculator.LeatherGlovesOfLumberjacking' denotes a 'field' where a 'class'was expected
*** - Error: Scripts\TE3\Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v1.0.4\Bows\Yumi.cs: CS0117: (line 19, column 61) 'Server.Items.WeaponAbility' does not contain a definition for 'ArmorPierce'
*** - Error: Scripts\TE3\Lucid Nagual's Advanced Archery v1.0.4\Bows\Yumi.cs: CS0117: (line 20, column 63) 'Server.Items.WeaponAbility' does not contain a definition for 'DoubleShot'

Turmoil

Did all upgrade even the advanced archery system which i noticed you changed Yumi.cs cause I also get 2 errors (Probably I should post that in the other thread that part). But here are (and i'm sure the last of the errors). :)
The reason is I posted the wrong Yumi Bow, sry. I will fix it when I get home. The other issue is that you don't have the new hair styles. I will also look into that when I get home. Again, thank you for the error report. It is VERY difficult for me to post a working version when I have so many customs. Thank you for your patience. We will get it figured out. :)

stryder

my errors are the yumi bow and the leather gloves of mining? what hair do i need?
ML (Elven) hair and I am still looking into the glove issue. Please be patient I am recording a song at the moment.

naw its ok i just wasnt getting any type of error for hair so didn't understand what you were talking about
I have it working nicely on mine and can't wait til I get this straitened out so you can enjoy it. But I am at band practice right now. Recording a new song be back 2morrow for more work on the scripts.

Turmoil

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual said:
I have it working nicely on mine and can't wait til I get this straitened out so you can enjoy it. But I am at band practice right now. Recording a new song be back 2morrow for more work on the scripts.

Don't worry Lucid, we'll have this figured out. :) I play in a band also and have own little studio. Take your time...will do more test with your next patch of clues to the solution...hehe

Turmoil

Don't worry Lucid, we'll have this figured out. :) I play in a band also and have own little studio. Take your time...will do more test with your next patch of clues to the solution...hehe
Advanced Archery is updated and the Yumi Bow is fixed. I will try and work on the other errors.

Turmoil

Wanderer
Getting pretty close..:)

Well the Hair and Yumi files corrected the errors and I'm down to the 2 errors and possibly the last 2 errors. Also I thought you would have changed the version to Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.3.zip with the added hair file...hehe.

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 34 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.2\Rewards 12-16-05\Rewards.cs: CS0118: (line 915, column 16) 'Server.Engines.BulkOrders.CarpenterRewardCalculator.LeatherGlovesOfLumberjacking' denotes a 'field' where a 'class' was expected
 - Error: Scripts\TE3\Carpenter and Fletch BOD System [1].0.2\Rewards 12-16-05\Rewards.cs: CS0118: (line 1149, column 16) 'Server.Engines.BulkOrders.FletcherRewardCalculator.LeatherGlovesOfLumberjacking' denotes a 'field' where a 'class' was expected

Looking forward to ingame testing once this resolved...:)

Turmoil

Wanderer
Good News...

I was curious to see if there were other errors after the LeatherGlovesOfLumberjacking problem. I took out the numerous lines in the Reward.cs file referencing to the LeatherGlovesOfLumberjacking like in the RewardGroups and the ConstructCallbacks and now I load with 0 errors. This is definatly the last error after this resloved, the other people who might get errors simply not following your directions properly...:)

Edit: You Posted 1 min before I was done...lol...sorry...will go try your correction...:)

Turmoil

I was curious to see if there were other errors after the LeatherGlovesOfLumberjacking problem. I took out the numerous lines in the Reward.cs file referencing to the LeatherGlovesOfLumberjacking like in the RewardGroups and the ConstructCallbacks and now I load with 0 errors. This is definatly the last error after this resloved, the other people who might get errors simply not following your directions properly...:)

Edit: You Posted 1 min before I was done...lol...sorry...will go try your correction...:)
Let me know if it works after this last update. I will then take it out of BETA phase. Thanks :)

Turmoil

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual said:
Let me know if it works after this last update. I will then take it out of BETA phase. Thanks :)

I get 0 error now with the correction but just having a small problem loading my save file now...something with how I put the serialize and deserialize in PlayerMobile....working on it now. But as what I can see there is no more errors with your system. :)

Code:
Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...done (0 errors, 0 warnings)
Scripts: Compiling VB.net scripts...no files found.
Scripts: Verifying...done (4212 items, 877 mobiles)
World: Loading...failed
Error: Type 'Server.Mobiles.Bower' was not found. Delete all of those types? (y/
n)
y
World: Loading...An error was encountered while loading a saved object
 - Type: Server.Mobiles.PlayerMobile
 - Serial: 0x0000F526
Delete the object? (y/n)

Edit: Do I need to create a new Case for the Deserialized code?

Turmoil

You remember how you added my bows for Advanced Archery? The PlayerMobile.cs is the same way. Follow those instructions and apply them to the PlayerMobile.cs and get back with me.

Make corrections to PlayerMobile.cs then reboot like this:
Serialize:

Code:
//NextCarpenterBulkOrder = reader.ReadTimeSpan();
//NextFletcherBulkOrder = reader.ReadTimeSpan();

Deserialize:

Code:
writer.Write( NextFletcherBulkOrder );
writer.Write( NextCarpenterBulkOrder );

Then save and reboot again with these corrections:
Serialize:

Code:
NextCarpenterBulkOrder = reader.ReadTimeSpan();
NextFletcherBulkOrder = reader.ReadTimeSpan();

Deserialize:

Code:

Turmoil

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual said:
Make corrections to PlayerMobile.cs then reboot like this:
Then save and reboot again with these corrections:
Serialize:
Code:
NextCarpenterBulkOrder = reader.ReadTimeSpan();
NextFletcherBulkOrder = reader.ReadTimeSpan();

Deserialize:
Code:

Been awake for a long time and maybe not thinking correctly but dont you mean the oposite though, because I thought serialize writes and deserialize reads. You indicate to read on the serialize and write on the deserialize. Also with the Advanced Archery System you omitted the deserialize part first...I can load with the mod to player mobile and with the serialize part (writer.Write( NextFletcherBulkOrder ); writer.Write( NextCarpenterBulkOrder );) but when i put in the deserialize part (NextCarpenterBulkOrder = reader.ReadTimeSpan(); NextFletcherBulkOrder = reader.ReadTimeSpan();) and reboot I will get the same error. If i follow the directions and put the 'write' codes in the deserialize part, I will get error in the playermobile file saying cannot find 'write'. I'm sure its because of a bit of fatigue but does it seem that I did a mistake?...thanks..appreciate the help on this one... :)