RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Map Editor, Version 1.0

Tomed

Sorceror
Arya said:
Very weird. That's exactly the error you get when your .NET installation isn't good for the application... Maybe try reinstalling it.

I get the same error and all other programs made for .NET work for me just fine including razor, the house builder thing, and even runuo itself.

brodock

Sorceror
Tomed said:
Arya said:
Very weird. That's exactly the error you get when your .NET installation isn't good for the application... Maybe try reinstalling it.

I get the same error and all other programs made for .NET work for me just fine including razor, the house builder thing, and even runuo itself.
no this is the error you get when something goes wrong... (like an exception...)

Vhaldir

Sorceror
Have there been any updates made to this program..?

Also, is it possible to select multiple tiles for editing simultameously..?
It's quite a pain to have to select each tile, then edit it repeatedly..

S

shadeuo

how about this. does anyone still have this program just sittin around? if so pm me and ill upload it to my host for everyone to get :D