RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Marble Crafting

Manu

Knight
[2.0 RC1] Marble Crafting

Hi again folks. After leeching for a long time, I thought it was time I give something back. Its not much, but I spent a good amount of time on it and our players just love it. I (proudly, I admit) present:

Marble Crafting

Everything is handled through the marble crafting tools.

Base Ressource for this is (of course) marble. You get marble out of granite, as seen here:

Out of these raw blocks of marble you can craft benches and statues. The benches remain in the color of the marble they are made of. The statues come on 2 types: Bright Pedestal and Dark Pedestal. The actual statue remains in the color of the marble you use to craft it, but the pedestals only come in bright and dark.

Included statues: Daemon, Gargoyle, Nightmare, Unicorn, Skeleton Warrior, Runebeetle, Wolf and Snow Leopard
Included benches: small (1 tile), medium (2 tiles) and long (3 tiles), south and east versions for all three.

The system is based on Mining and a 100 Skill Cap for it. Players need to learn Masonry to use the tools. With GM Mining the chance to get marble out of granite is 50%. Also with GM Mining the success chance for benches is 100% (small bench), 80% (medium bench) and 66,7% (long bench). Statues are also 66.7% with GM Mining.

Use: Just drop it in your customs folder and you're ready to go. I modified the Gargoyle Stonecrafters to sell the tools, but how you hand them out to the players on your shard is completly up to you :) Enjoy :)

Attachments

• MarbleCrafting.zip
    25 KB · Views: 645

Manu

Knight
I would kill myself before I get half of that stuff translated... oh what the hell ;) I'll look into it :) But no promises, could take a while :)

Pyro-Tech

Knight
this is cool...i won't use it yet seeing as alot will supposedly happen once 2.0 comes out

EDIT: will this work with custom ore colors?? haven't looked at it yet so...

Erica

Knight
Great job Manu this is very awesome. Onething what about the raw marble blocks i am guessing ill have to add that on the vendor or on a vendor stone since they cant mine them but love it tho keep up the good work hopefully youll come up with something that they would have to make the raw stones.

Ashlar

Sorceror
Thanks for the release!

Very, very Cool!
Excellent use of the arts available to create unique things!

Great job!

Erica: He covered that too. Check out the middle picture, below where he says "You get marble out of granite, as seen here"

Erica

Knight
Ashlar said:
Very, very Cool!
Excellent use of the arts available to create unique things!

Great job!

Erica: He covered that too. Check out the middle picture, below where he says "You get marble out of granite, as seen here"
Hehe sorry just notice it great job.

Manu

Knight
Pyro-Tech said:
will this work with custom ore colors?? haven't looked at it yet so...

No, the way I did this it only works with the default OSI ores. It is not that difficult to add custom ore colors, though. To make it work with new ores you'd have to create raw marble for them and extend the entries for SubRes. To change the color of the default ores you just have to edit the hue of the raw marble blocks :)