RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Mega Spawner System

tarn - those files need to be renamed .zip and extracted again

wicca - this release is ment for runuo 1.0 not 2.0 (rc1, rc2 or the svn's) - lok in the script release section and or its archives for an updated version

Sythen

Sorceror
Don't Bother.... Where Have All The Spawners Gone?

I loved megaspawner, until it stopped working for me - now I am a disgruntled spawner user... This spawner has no updates for the latest RunUO SVN and the RunUO 2.0 updated version?!? LOL non existant I've been searching for too long without success. :(

Anyway hopefully Morxeton will release Megaspawner 4 soon. Until then I am using XML Spawner (which is probably more advanced and with that its A LOT harder to use and install). :eek:

.... And can you believe I still don't know how to use the OSI spawners yet...rofl

Morxeton

Sorceror
Sythen;784442 said:
Anyway hopefully Morxeton will release Megaspawner 4 soon.
Hehe... I have no clue when I will release it. I fell off the planet again but I'm back lurking around. I've just been so busy.

I'm back working on the networking engine that the new MegaSpawner system will use but it may be a while yet before I release anything. I don't even have UO or RunUO installed on my computer since the reformat.

:eek:

alekwdrake

Sorceror
Hey Bro your links for the spawners seem to be corupt or something. Every time I download then and try to extract them with winzip it gives me an arror

End-of-central-directory signature not found. Either this file is not a Zip file, or it constitutes one disk of a multi-part Zip file.

I need this spawner so if someone could assist me that would be great. thanks...

aryman23

Wanderer
Hi there :]

i load spawner from file ( ilshenar). All spawner are loaded but when i click to spawn and check she didnt work. Spawn status - waitng... i wait 15 minutes and any monster not be spawned :/ :/ my machine config : Athlon x2 4000+, 3gb of ram, win xp pro

is it set for proximity spawning? speach activation? regular spawning? etc on the 2nd page

is the spawner checked active, spawn times times corect?

there are a few setting that could be stopping it from spawning like that

also might want to make sure you have the latest megaspwner that is in the script release section, instead of in the archives, it is more uptodate

you can not "dupe" spawners and use them, they will be messed up and not work right
what you said only happens with duped spawners

if you want to make a copy of a spawner, use the dupems command instead ([dupems)
it is the megaspawner command for doing that

also do not add spawners using [add megaspawner
type [megaspawner and then click on add spawner

but there is no manual for it