RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

missing profiles and macros ... help!

Grrr

That did not work I did as said and it still will not let me get old macros back OR let me save new ones I can make them but I do not know wehre they go >>>>>>>>......:(:(

Unin

Wanderer
almost

I got the profiles themselves to save. But when I try to set hotkeys they only stay until I close razor. The next time I open it they are gone. But this profile is still there. I've ran it as admin, and changed myself to the owner of the folders, but it still won't allow me to save hot keys/macros/any other options i set within razor...

Unin

Wanderer
maybe

I'm on widows 7. changed myself to owner of razor folders and subfolders. was not saving hot keys. right click on razor and change it to run in compatibility mode with windows xp (service pack 3) this worked for me. hope this helps someone else.

Jeff

Lord
Unin;864651 said:
I'm on widows 7. changed myself to owner of razor folders and subfolders. was not saving hot keys. right click on razor and change it to run in compatibility mode with windows xp (service pack 3) this worked for me. hope this helps someone else.

All you had to do was run as adminsitrator, you didn't need to change ownership of the folders.

Unin

Wanderer
I tried both separately just as a shot in the dark. but both only made my profiles themselves save. neither would allow anything in the profile to save. such as hotkeys/macros/agents/other options