RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seven

Sorceror
My Announcement

Yeah... most of you know now but alot of you want me to go ahead and make my own thread so me and others don't hijack threads... like I accidently did with the picture thread.

Anyways... my announcement is I'm GAY. I'm out and proud. My friends are supportive and I havn't lost 1 friend yet. I've actully gained more friends at school so I'm happy.

I've told all my friends and part of my family and so far the only person that has taken it a bit hard is my sister. That is mainly because she is 13 years older than me and looks at me more than a brother. She was there most of the time when my mom went out drinking.

Also, as I stated in th e picture thread.

I have a crush on a guy at school and he has been giving me looks and making me blush and I think he likes it.

He is so cute!

Anyways... any discussion, thoughts, concerns, opinions...?

I also want to say for those who are bicurious, just wanting resources, or even just wanting to make some cool friends here are the current websites I have profiles on that offer help, information, etc.

http://thegyc.com/Seven (Really great for resources and information)
http://mogenic.com/kushSeven (This site is similar to myspace, but has personals, news, information, etc... thegyc has more resources imho)

Also, if you do have questions for me you can ask them here or in a PM. :)

- XOXO, Seven

Killamus

Knight
Its good that you can let it out. Just stay away from anyone in a white hoody... ;) Anywho, I wish you the best of luck.

Seven

Sorceror
I know my sister was worried about the homophobics and the possible beating I might get. However, there are actully alot of "out" bisexsuals/gays/lesbians in my school and actully most of the school is friends with them. Thats another reason I wasn't afraid to come out of the closet.

However, if you ask my friends they will say I fell out of the cabinet that I was hiding in. :p

Radwen

Wanderer
Well .. homophobics have a problem. Gay guys, straight guys .. as long as none of them grab my ass, I just don't care. A gay woman .. is wrong. Bi women are ok though :).

(Im just joking about gay women lol .. )

Anyways, if I were gay I would tell my friends and family but I wouldn't shout it out loud either. I'd just act normally. That way you avoid homophobic idiots that could mean you harm.

Seven

Sorceror
Radwen said:
Well .. homophobics have a problem. Gay guys, straight guys .. as long as none of them grab my ass, I just don't care. A gay woman .. is wrong. Bi women are ok though :).

(Im just joking about gay women lol .. )

Anyways, if I were gay I would tell my friends and family but I wouldn't shout it out loud either. I'd just act normally. That way you avoid homophobic idiots that could mean you harm.

Well I don't shout it in real life :)
There isn't really a reason to act homophobic on the internet tho... because really I'm not there and you can easily ignore me.

Freya

Wanderer
:D Good to see that you are not afraid what ppl think and not afraid to be yourself Seven... ;) ++karma for you :D

bzk90

Lord
Kiwi said:
wut, gay people don't play ultimate on-line, stop this nonsense

WRONG ;/

I grew up in the bay area (california IE: sanfran/sacramento) and i can say with certainty that most homsexuals are very tech oriented. They play video games, listen to mp3s etc

@Seven
Good luck, enjoy the lifestyle. I hear being gay is the best career decision one can make in this day and age ;/

If you have any good color schemes let me know :D, could use them in my sites

Johabius

Knight
I guess I'm one of those rare Kansans that aren't afraid of gay people;) One of my best friends in highschool was gay, although he never admitted to it until he was in college.

Seven

Sorceror
Johabius said:
I guess I'm one of those rare Kansans that aren't afraid of gay people;) One of my best friends in highschool was gay, although he never admitted to it until he was in college.

Yeah... There is alot of people that are in my school who are probably in the closet, but won't come out until around the end of college. *crys*

Seven

Sorceror
Someone gave me bad karma with the reason of "who cares". I didn't come out just recently. It was on my spring break and I was never really going to make a thread about it. However, everyone wanted me to make a thread. When I mean everyone, I mean the people I know and I felt bad for hijacking the picture thread. ok? I think maby you read the reason why I started this thread wrong. :)

I still love you tho :) (who ever sent the bad karma)

orpheus

Sorceror
more power to you. you will come across a lot of negativity in the world, but none of those people matter.

Status
Not open for further replies.