RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiwi

Knight
Seven said:
Thanks to kiwi my thread won't be 56k friendly anymore. :p

WarAngel

Wanderer
Seven: Congrats! I went through the same thing earlier this year. It will definitely get to be more difficult as time passes, but I wish you the best of luck!

Joeku

Lord
WarAngel said:
Seven: Congrats! I went through the same thing earlier this year. It will definitely get to be more difficult as time passes, but I wish you the best of luck!
You're gay? :eek:

bradjiles

Wanderer
kiwi i glad you have the courage to publicly come out like you did i think it takes great strength to do so. I have a brother who also came out. I admit it took awhile for me to accept it but i have and we are closer than ever and it is also lots of fun going to his favorite bars everyone is like dude it is so cool that you accept him for what he is.:cool:

Kiwi

Knight
bradjiles said:
kiwi i glad you have the courage to publicly come out like you did i think it takes great strength to do so. I have a brother who also came out. I admit it took awhile for me to accept it but i have and we are closer than ever and it is also lots of fun going to his favorite bars everyone is like dude it is so cool that you accept him for what he is.:cool:

THANKS

IT TOOK A LOT OF GUTS

Radwen

Wanderer
Damn .. kiwi .. I don't know how to break this to you ..

but .. you just don't do it for me. Sorry ..

Status
Not open for further replies.