RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Announcement

Status
Not open for further replies.

Radwen

Wanderer
The "don't grab my ass" thing is not for my straight friends .. because, trust me I've lived it, sometimes if you don't make it clear to your gay friends that you are straight and thats it, they might actually think you're undecided or something ..
It's not fun to have a friend hit on you .. it's actually worse having to say no to your guy friend than a girl friend ...

One of my friends is purely straight and he grabs everyones ass .. I don't really care because theres no intention.

Meh, thats my experience .. rather be safe then sorry .. it's the same thing with girls that are your friend and that you don't want to be their boyfriend .. you make it clear. Or else it can get pretty ugly ..(i've had experience with both actually).
Now I have a french gay pianist thats after me .. he's my sister's friend .. he comes to canada 2-3 times a year to perform and when he does he usualy is at my place most of the time ... and my sister is scaring me with details he tells her :confused:.

I seem to get hit on too much by gay men .. I want women :(.

S

Savaal

I disagree with gays, i'm sorry. ( Lesbians to )

That's my opinion...

This is so fucking ironic tho, usually if I posted somthing personal like that I would get flamed and called a attention whore.... this community is so fucked up stop being a attention whore, your gay that's nice be gay don't announce it... I already knew by your gay pride signature for how long now? stfu

Kiwi

Knight
Savaal said:

That's my opinion...

This is so fucking ironic tho, usually if I posted somthing personal like that I would get flamed and called a attention whore.... this community is so fucked up stop being a attention whore, your gay that's nice be gay don't announce it... I already knew by your gay pride signature for how long now? stfu

You can't just come in here and say something like that without giving a reason. It is no different than saying "I disagree with blacks, sorry. (Mexicans too)"

Though I think the last half of your post could've been less assaulting I do agree with it. I'm obviously not 100% straight as made clear by my posts but one thing I would never do is "come out" in the traditional sense. It goes against all efforts I make to not put myself in the center of attention. Plus isn't it kinda the opposite of trying to get gay people accepted by society if you're always enforcing the fact that you are different?

Seven

Sorceror
Savaal said:

That's my opinion...

What the hell is your problem? Read the reason why I created the thread.
I kept hijacking the picture thread on accident. ALSO others wanted me to make a thread.

Also, I don't make tons of threads about myself. This is probably my only one.

Kiwi

Knight
Also I meant that's how I feel in a general sense and no hostility towards Seven specifically. :)

Trust me, there are people here that are way bigger attention whores.

S

Savaal

Seven said:
What the hell is your problem? Read the reason why I created the thread.
I kept hijacking the picture thread on accident. ALSO others wanted me to make a thread.

Also, I don't make tons of threads about myself. This is probably my only one.

No hatred twoards you, I liked you before I found out you where gay so nothing will change you are still cool in my book.

I may not agree with your decision but I found it totally fucked up that I been here for quite awhile now and if I where to make a post like this people would do nothing but flame me.

So with that being said, I continue to believe that I am not very liked her so what's the point of sticking around?

At this point I would like to ask a MOD to remove my account I will forever be leaving these Forums and will not be checking back on any threads etc.

The RunUO Forums have lost it's "Community" feel to me and has took a giant nose dive into a pile of shit.

There is nothign but a bunch of little ignorant fucks here, sorry if I offended you seven.

RunUO was once a great place to hang, and has now just became one big fucking popularity contest.

If your not liked by DDTS or a few others your stay here is hell, and I learned that.

Cya LATER RunUO DOT COM Outkast is gone Spider is gone this community is gone.

After this point I have no fucking care what so ever as to what you guys have to say about me...

FLAME ON !

Kiwi

Knight
Savaal said:
No hatred twoards you, I liked you before I found out you where gay so nothing will change you are still cool in my book.

I may not agree with your decision but I found it totally fucked up that I been here for quite awhile now and if I where to make a post like this people would do nothing but flame me.

So with that being said, I continue to believe that I am not very liked her so what's the point of sticking around?

At this point I would like to ask a MOD to remove my account I will forever be leaving these Forums and will not be checking back on any threads etc.

The RunUO Forums have lost it's "Community" feel to me and has took a giant nose dive into a pile of shit.

There is nothign but a bunch of little ignorant fucks here, sorry if I offended you seven.

RunUO was once a great place to hang, and has now just became one big fucking popularity contest.

If your not liked by DDTS or a few others your stay here is hell, and I learned that.

Cya LATER RunUO DOT COM Outkast is gone Spider is gone this community is gone.

After this point I have no fucking care what so ever as to what you guys have to say about me...

FLAME ON !

What are you talking about? Nobody here likes me, certainly not DDTS and I don't care for him either, but I'm having a blast regardless. Obviously the community is going to change over the course of 4 years, you can't expect everyone to stay here all day long. People move on with their lives. And wtf, you're the only one complaining about this.

The only "ignorant little fuck" I see around here right now is you. Out of the two posts you've made recently I can't see any reason for you to stay.

*Scratches Head*

Here is something interesting:
I worked with 2 women and they were lesbian. They were a couple and lived together. One had long hair and acted like most women and the other was like one of the guys (shaved head, wore baseball cap, and had a wallet in her back pocket). The two would tell you that they were completely gay and were only into women. The two also worked as much overtime as they could and said that they needed to save money. They got to know me very well and told me they were saving so that the butch/lesbian could get a sex change. The girlie/lesbian was so excited that her mate was getting this operation that her eyes sparkled. And so I guess this is were I'm confessed....WOULDN'T THAT MAKE HER A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!? So would they still be lesbians? And didn't they say they were only into women? And wouldn't they now be like any other male/female couples? If so wouldn't they end up splitting up? What will they do with the two way dildo?

Like the world isn't confusing enough. Why don't we all call ourselves prostitutes and leave it at that.

L.N. - I see your point, see that happen with a lot of lesbians.

Savaal - Yours was a whiny-ass thread about "im leaving cry with me"( like your last post). This thread took a lot of courage to do, and i for one am glade your leaving after that last remark. Cya.

Good to see your so open with this seven, since there is nothing to be ashamed of. :)

Radwen

Wanderer
Lucid Nagual said:
Here is something interesting:
I worked with 2 women and they were lesbian. They were a couple and lived together. One had long hair and acted like most women and the other was like one of the guys (shaved head, wore baseball cap, and had a wallet in her back pocket). The two would tell you that they were completely gay and were only into women. The two also worked as much overtime as they could and said that they needed to save money. They got to know me very well and told me they were saving so that the butch/lesbian could get a sex change. The girlie/lesbian was so excited that her mate was getting this operation that her eyes sparkled. And so I guess this is were I'm confessed....WOULDN'T THAT MAKE HER A MAN!!!!!!!!!!!? So would they still be lesbians? And didn't they say they were only into women? And wouldn't they now be like any other male/female couples? If so wouldn't they end up splitting up? What will they do with the two way dildo?

Like the world isn't confusing enough. Why don't we all call ourselves prostitutes and leave it at that.

I totally agree.

I am a prostitute.

I wish I was a two way dildo.

Ha! Funny story, but real:
A friend of mine was really upset. He and his wife were fighting and prolly gonna get a divorce. He was very suicidal and I had asked him to stay at my place for a while. He couldn't leave his wife alone....always calling....always begging. He needed his things but his wife wouldn't let him pick them up. So we sent my roomate. Before my roomate left my friend told him to call as soon as he got there. So my roomate did just that....called to find out what he needed to pack up, and my friend says "OK I need you to go into the bedroom.". So my roomate goes in there and says "OK I'm in here now what?". And my friend says "I want you to go to the dresser and open the second drawer down from the top. I then want you to grab her vibrator and run outside and throw it as far in the woods as you can!!!!!!!".

Status
Not open for further replies.