RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My Latest Rep Tells A Truly Enchanting and Wonderful Tale

Arkad

Wanderer
My Latest Rep Tells A Truly Enchanting and Wonderful Tale

Kind of like the new Narnia.

Attachments

• latestrep.jpg
    latestrep.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 172

mordero

Knight
I know :( But I was playing Civ4 and wasnt tired and I thought Id check here before I went to bed.

btw: did you ever go to sleep?

Lysdexic

Sorceror
I retract my statement Arkad... you're not a racist fuck, you're an ignorant racist fuck. I love how you flaunt your bad rep like you're an innocent little child when you in turn submit:

06-07-2008 02:44 AM Arkad If I was a "racist fuck" I wouldn't be voting for Obama - you little nigger

Somebody ban this retched puke and until then, go crawl off and die somewhere Arkad.

Lysdexic;761178 said:
I retract my statement Arkad... you're not a racist fuck, you're an ignorant racist fuck. I love how you flaunt your bad rep like you're an innocent little child when you in turn submit:

Somebody ban this retched puke and until then, go crawl off and die somewhere Arkad.
Bann at will!

Arkad

Wanderer
Lysdexic that's quite a fabrication you've concocted. You should be a politician.

I would never make such a hateful statement...I rescue stray kittens for fun.

Rosetta;761169 said:
Seriously?:rolleyes:
I must be out of the loop because everyone knows that but me!

I paraphrased this, the secret was let out on the Daily Show.

I would take it as fact. Those white elitists are always up to something.

Rosetta

Wanderer
Arkad;761219 said:
I paraphrased this, the secret was let out on the Daily Show.

I would take it as fact. Those white elitists are always up to something.

I've seen the show, but paraphrasing a joke in this manner takes the funny out of it.