RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My piranhas, vs a baby rabbit. (pics) (maybe nsfw)

Drull

Wanderer
My piranhas, vs a baby rabbit. (pics) (maybe nsfw)

I don't know if anyone else keeps piranhas, but they're some wicked fish. Also, they like bunnies.

Drull

Wanderer
I don't have a camera that can do that. Well, I do, but its power cord fried and I've yet to get a new one. Beyond that, I could take a cellphone vid, but those are god awful. :(

When I can record a vid, I'll toss a frozen rat in or something :p

Rabban

Sorceror
So... what made you think of using baby bunnies? Aren't there other rodents out there that are cheaper? (unless of course you have some rabbits out back mass producing).

Also, was the rabbit alive when tossed in, or do pirahnas eat dead meat as well as long as it's warm?

mordero

Knight
wow, thats kind of sad :( but cool too :) lol

A cool quote from Wikipedia
Wikipedia said:
...though if a specimen is caught on hook and line it may be attacked by other piranhas.

and
Wikipedia said:
It is important to keep piranhas in even numbered groups (if more than one), since they will gang up and eat each other.

vicious little things

Would have been cooler with a grown bunny, bigger perannas and a bigger tank + video. Watch the bunny as it struggles to stay alive and above water plus put some oil at the top of the tank and light it. Bwuahaha.

-Storm

Rabban

Sorceror
Storm33229;635966 said:
Would have been cooler with a grown bunny, bigger perannas and a bigger tank + video. Watch the bunny as it struggles to stay alive and above water plus put some oil at the top of the tank and light it. Bwuahaha.

-Storm

^ Serial killer in 5 years...

Peoharen

Sorceror
Storm33229;635966 said:

-Storm

Rabban;635993 said:
^ Serial killer in 5 years...

lol, I got a kick out of that. //You can spend a few seconds on whos post I'm talking about.

TMSTKSBK;636046 said:
Both .

And that's srsly fucked up.

David;636066 said:
Finally other people who aren't fucked in the head.

and Storm... do us a favor and NEVER have kids. Also inform of us of your address changes so we can make sure you Don't get too close.