RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

My piranhas, vs a baby rabbit. (pics) (maybe nsfw)

Drull

Wanderer
Well, I wanted to try an adult hamster, but they were sold out. The only live things I put in there are feeder guppies/minnows. The rabbit was frozen (which I thawed) and was only $2.99. I usually feed them pellets, fish (from like, safeway), beef, bloodworms, earth worms, shrimp, etc etc.

They're a really awesome fish to keep. They were $15.99 ea (though, there was a 2 for 1 sale at the time, so I got them 50% off). I had six, but one died for some reason, when they were much younger. More fish pics here = http://www.drullexx.com/photo/main.php?g2_itemId=59

It's not cruel or anything. I mean, the rabbit would have been dead and frozen, regardless if I bought it or not. It fed my piranhas, quite well actually. If I had thrown in a baby rabbit, still alive, it would have been ripped apart, while drowning, THATS cruel. I actually breed hamsters currently, but don't use my own stock. I sold 4 hamsters to a snake breeder lastnight for $3 each. It might seem cruel, since I know full well they're going to be eaten, but at the same time, the guys snakes need to eat too. I don't have the heart to kill them myself though, which is why I use frozen things.

Anyone who's ever eaten a steak, a cheeseburger, fish and chips, burritos, chicken wings, etc etc.. It's the same thing. An animal is grown, to be killed and sold as food, which you eat. mmmm, burgers.

Anyway, Red Belly piranhas rule.

David

Moderate
OK, I'm good with it then... I thought you were throwing in a live baby rabbit. My apologies for the assumption. Thanks for taking the time to explain.

I had a roommate for a couple years that kept snakes and he would feed them mice and hamsters; so yeah it seems like whats the difference.

David;636083 said:
OK, I'm good with it then... I thought you were throwing in a live baby rabbit. My apologies for the assumption. Thanks for taking the time to explain.

I had a roommate for a couple years that kept snakes and he would feed them mice and hamsters; so yeah it seems like whats the difference.
QFT.

Sorry drull... I was thinking you were a sadist.

M0nk3y

Wanderer
Hey Drull i have a 220gal fish tank ill sell you. Brand new never been filled with water. I bought it to set up a saltwater tank and befor i could get filters for it i moved to KY. Didnt have room for it down here so i had to leave it at my grandparents house. It pisses me off i cannt set it up cause thats one hell of a tank and would of been total bad ass.

Drull

Wanderer
M0nk3y;636144 said:
Hey Drull i have a 220gal fish tank ill sell you. Brand new never been filled with water. I bought it to set up a saltwater tank and befor i could get filters for it i moved to KY. Didnt have room for it down here so i had to leave it at my grandparents house. It pisses me off i cannt set it up cause thats one hell of a tank and would of been total bad ass.

I'd love a bigger tank. However, we live in a 1 bedroom apartment.. plus the shipping costs would be huge. Thanks, but, :(

M0nk3y

Wanderer
Drull;636152 said:
I'd love a bigger tank. However, we live in a 1 bedroom apartment.. plus the shipping costs would be huge. Thanks, but, :(

But just think of how bad ass that would be and how big your paranahs could grow. You could dispose of bodies with this. As for shipping. HAHAHA it took 5 people to carry it in my house. There would be no shipping. Pick up only.

Rabban

Sorceror
Radwen;636149 said:
Drown your grand parents in it.

At least it wasn't psycho-Storm ;) who posted that... otherwise I would've been actually scared for someone's safety. Although lately, Radwen sure has been posting a lot of angry and violent comments.

Oh and good thing you have a lid on the pirahna tank, Drull, because otherwise your cats could fall victim even though they'd try to be hunting.

Drull

Wanderer
Actually, there is no lid :|

Been meaning to get one, theyre 25 bucks. I'm lazy. No deaths yet, so its all good.

Rabban;636160 said:
At least it wasn't psycho-Storm ;) who posted that... otherwise I would've been actually scared for someone's safety. Although lately, Radwen sure has been posting a lot of angry and violent comments.

Oh and good thing you have a lid on the pirahna tank, Drull, because otherwise your cats could fall victim even though they'd try to be hunting.

Meh. I am 16. I live with my grandparents. Who would pay the bills?
-Storm

Rabban

Sorceror
Drull;636165 said:
Actually, there is no lid :|

Been meaning to get one, theyre 25 bucks. I'm lazy. No deaths yet, so its all good.

Oh... I thought I saw a black light/lid in your pictures in the link. I must be imagining things :) There were cats though, correct?

Storm33229;636166 said:
Meh. I am 16. I live with my grandparents. Who would pay the bills?
-Storm

Sounds like a truly loving relationship... :p

Rabban;636292 said:
Oh... I thought I saw a black light/lid in your pictures in the link. I must be imagining things :) There were cats though, correct?

Sounds like a truly loving relationship... :p

:D :D :D heheh

-Storm

Storm is seriously starting to scare me. First he asks how to make pipebombs, then this... I'm seriously scared of him now. Altho not as scared of him as I am of myself, but still thats an accomplishment.

Anti-Basic;636297 said:
Storm is seriously starting to scare me. First he asks how to make pipebombs, then this... I'm seriously scared of him now. Altho not as scared of him as I am of myself, but still thats an accomplishment.

Firstly, I would like to say: I did not ask how to make them. I know how to make them.

-Storm

Well... at least you live too far to do me any harm... unless you're lying... David, do a geo ip lookup and make sure hes at least 500 miles away from lousiana in all directions

Anti-Basic;636351 said:
Well... at least you live too far to do me any harm... unless you're lying... David, do a geo ip lookup and make sure hes at least 500 miles away from lousiana in all directions

lol. if ony I was his next door neighbor...</thought>