RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Negative Reputation

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Sorry spider I didnt know you would be so mad if I would have known I would have .... still done it. :D

Mortis

Knight
XxSP1DERxX said:
"This is a karma virus"
LOL God these people need better things to govern their pathetic lives.

I petition to remove this system...

Recieves the same as XxSP1DERxX "This is a karma virus".

I also second his petition. It appears to me some people enjoy abuseing it.

I have seen it removed from other forums due to this lowly behavior.

Just looked and I have the same thing.

I'd also like to point out that I'm also now in the red. I have exactly one (1) single red mark, which for one reason or another brought my karma from 10 to -3.

*signs petition to get rid of karma system*

Phantom

Knight
DontdroptheSOAD said:
*Signs petition that bans everyone who cares about the karma system*

I agree :D

I admit I might be giving bad Karma do those who complain about getting bad Karma ( a few people ).

But I am having some honest fun :D Its not my fault its worth 13 points :p

I will also admit I give good Karma more then bad Karma

Merlin*

Super Newb Moderator
I wonder who the real evil one is.......

ASayre

RunUO Developer
I'm only on evil Monday through Friday, 9-5. I can make special arrangements for evilness on weekends though if needbe... just call 555-Evil

Thraxus

Sorceror
I got bad karma for making a sarcastic reply to someone bumping an old post in Script Submissions. You know who you are.. you epitomy of evil you! Yes it dropped exactly 13 points. :p

*anxiously awaits being slapped with more bad karma for this post*

My karma score was 18 when I posted this.. bet that won't last long. :D

Edit: I have heard it mentioned on other forums using the same rep system that your post count affects how much karma you give/take to/from others. That might explain why Phantom can affect karma in such a large way. Not sure if that is the case for this forum however.

Phantom

Knight
Which means you guys might as well just not care :)

My posts do effect my Karma, which means my post count that was once pointless, is now worth something.

FEAR ME

Seriously people don't care about the Karma. But if I disagree with your posts there is a reason ( either I am being serious and I provide a reason, or I am being funny and don't give a reason ).

But your Karma itself is pointless.