RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nerun's Distro

ChaosSally

Sorceror
WinRar

giric said:
Having trouble extracting the Data.cab file? go download WinRar. even the eval version will unzip .cab files...

We use WinRar to extract our files it has to be something else that we are missing. When we type in [spawneditor the gump pops up but it shows no premium spawners even if you are standing right next to one.

no paragons

is anybody else not getting any paragons spawned with neruns distro? if I manually add a spawner it will spawn paragons.. but any spawner placed by the distro wont, Ive even sat and clicked the respawn button for like a half hour and not 1 paragon anywhere. :confused:

nerun

Sorceror
TO EXTRACT CAB FILES, CHOOSE ONE:
- WinRAR
- WinACE
- PowerArchiver

PS.: unzip Data.zip, then unzip Data.cab too, then copy/paste Data in RunUO root directory.

SpawnEditor Problems:
- i do not know what happens, it works fine here

Accuracy of map spawns:
- there is no changes in the maps from 3.0 to 4.0 (few changes), cause i do not have how to access OSI shards to check the right place or creature to spawn.

Paragons:
- i do not know how it works, but i will research about it

dabus

Wanderer
nerun said:
- WinRAR
- WinACE
- PowerArchiver

PS.: unzip Data.zip, then unzip Data.cab too, then copy/paste Data in RunUO root directory.

SpawnEditor Problems:
- i do not know what happens, it works fine here

Accuracy of map spawns:
- there is no changes in the maps from 3.0 to 4.0 (few changes), cause i do not have how to access OSI shards to check the right place or creature to spawn.

Paragons:
- i do not know how it works, but i will research about it

I do use WinRAR and still having the same problem, getting error that I do not have enough storage space but I got over 20 gigs drive space left. Finally got it to unzip the CAB file but when I extract to the RunUO root directory, the file is under the root directory and not under the data directory as what the program is looking for. How do I know which maps are for Fel or Tram?

dabus

Wanderer
Nerun, thanx for your support and creating this awesome spawner. It is now working just fine for me, got the problems resolved. You are Great !!! Keep up the good work !!!

mehla

Sorceror
Fyi

So, I installed this last night. Installed with absolutely no problems what-so-ever. Great directions, great package. Thanks for releasing your hard work Nerun.

-Syn

paladineD

Wanderer
tchoc069 said:
slight ? when i unzip the data folder i get a file cabinet that says data with a bunch of files in it. do i paste the whole cabinet in my data folder or what ?

I unrared the file and placed the data folder it creates in the runuo directory and it worked for me.

dabus

Wanderer
paladineD said:
Originally Posted by tchoc069
slight ? when i unzip the data folder i get a file cabinet that says data with a bunch of files in it. do i paste the whole cabinet in my data folder or what ?

I unrared the file and placed the data folder it creates in the runuo directory and it worked for me.

I had to adjust a setting in my WinRAR, but once I did this no problems setting up the Distro. Nerun, once again thank you and I think you out did yourself this time.

tileee

Wanderer
might be a posibility

i have it installed and i am getting paragon probs to from what i c it might be a conflict with AI becouse the props are dif on spawner then on a prem spawner not shure how to change it maby its not reading the boundries as to say its not an ilshenar spawner so thare for it wont call for paragons ? i might be off base i am not shure whare to find the line for paragons to c what the spawner boundries are for them .
i love it makes spawning a world way faster for easy setup's
thx for the hard work . :)

Viky

Wanderer
Many thanks for new distro, Nerun!
I have three small ideas for 4.1 (4.0.1 :) ):

1. Create Champions ungen command
2. Add Factions (genfactions), Khaldun dungeon (genkhaldun) and Malas secret locations (secretlocgen) in to the Create World gump.
3. Don´t you want change version numbering from x.x to x.x.x? With your excelent speed, we will have version 10.0 shortly :rolleyes:

budrojr

Wanderer
Something else that you might want to do is change the code in the spawner.cs and premiumspawner.cs files to make the default respawn time range something other than 5 to 10 minutes. I lowered mine to respawn things between 15 and 30 seconds. I'm still working on finding a solution to the no paragons spawning problem.

M

mortemos

nerun, the archive in the zip file data, is a archive a (arquivo de gabinete) and it´s not a paste with the archives!! can you review this?

To spawn paragons normally you need to edit your spawner.cs. I am not sure exactly what needs to be changed but there is a post here about it. Just search for "paragons"

tileee

Wanderer
nerun said:
-

Accuracy of map spawns:

Seven i think he answerd that one he dont have osi tocheck proper points

The male and female kimonos work but the regualer kimono doesnt, you can buy it but if you put it on there is nothing there and you cant get it off. Is there an easy fix for this?

kodle

Wanderer
[Spawner not working

I installed both files into a clean copy of 1.0.0. Removed the doors.cs file. I received errors about duplicate items. went thru and removed the duplicates. Now when I sign on i type [spawner and i get a message that it is an invalid command.. Please someone help.

DebbieDoo

Sorceror
Even more then that...

SphericalSolaris said:
The male and female kimonos work but the regualer kimono doesnt, you can buy it but if you put it on there is nothing there and you cant get it off. Is there an easy fix for this?

The same thing happens for Hachimaki, Kabuto, Kabuto Mempo, Ninja Mask, Haidate, Kobakama, Ninja Pants, NinjaShirt. You put these items on, they dont show and you cannot remove them. Have to get staff in there to remove it for players. I just removed from vendors for now, but am hoping there is a fix available for this maybe. :eek: