RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Artifact Graphics

wstsdwgrrr

Wanderer
New Artifact Graphics

Summary:
New graphics for artifacts.

Description:
I added new graphics(diablo2 graphics) to spruce up the artifacts since OSI merely changed the colors of the artifacts to make them different instead of adding new graphics. The only things in the artifact files that has been changed are the hues and itemIDs.

I only did a few new graphics, but if there's good feedback I'll make some more :)

Installation:
1)If you don't have MulBuilder, download it..it's a crucial program for graphics:
http://mulbuilder.hozyxon.net

2)Overwrite your existing artifact files with the new ones. (You may want to make backups first)
3)Open MulBuilder and open the Uniques.mbl file
4)On the menu go to 'Original' and then select 'Import Verdata', 'Import RadarCol', and 'Import Tiledata' to import your *.mul files from your ultima folder
5)On the menu go to 'Generate' and select 'All', and overwrite your existing *.mul files(You may want to make backups first)
6)On the menu go to 'Generate' once more and select 'Replacement ID' to create the "CopieAtEnd.." file
7)Copy all the text from the "CopieAtEnd.." file to the end of your Body.def file in your ultima folder
8)Now go add the artifact items in-game!

NOTE: These graphics were meant for the 2D client, and their animations will not show up in the 3D client.

Here are the Gump IDs and ItemIDs used for the new graphics in case you have already used the slots:
ItemIDs:
-0x00C3
-0x00C4
-0x01FA
-0x01FB
-0x01FC
-0x01FD
-0x01FE
-0x020D
-0x1C17

GumpIDs:
51001-51009

Enjoy :)

Attachments

• Uniques.zip
    33.8 KB · Views: 744
  • uniques.jpg
    uniques.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 2,323

Protius73

Sorceror
Could you post some pics of what they look like??? Not tryin to diss or anything but if they dont look right its alot of work to add it just to see what it looks like :D

wstsdwgrrr

Wanderer
The link works fine, but I edited the original post and added in the picture so you can download it, uniques.jpg. There ya go Protius ;)

nomad707

Knight
Supurb work wstsdwgrrr. If you are interested, I will help you convert all of the weapons/sheilds/helmets/armor from D2 to UO files. icq me 160156728, AIM: ryaniscool21
=)

G

GoldDraco13

Just found a small error in the FrostBringer.cs....at least for the RunUO v1.0 Server.

you'll need to edit out this in order for FrostBringer to compile :)

//public override void GetDamageTypes( out int phys, out int fire, out int cold, out int pois, out int nrgy )
//{
// phys = fire = pois = nrgy = 0;
// cold = 100;
//}

D

Dupre

im not stalking Draco or anything but you'll need to change it to

Code:
public override void GetDamageTypes( Mobile wielder, out int phys, out int fire, out int cold, out int pois, out int nrgy )

as RC0 has an extra argument in its method :)

smoksalot

Wanderer
hey one thing i notice is that that dont appear to be seen on body when equiped only in the paper doll,,

Is this normal.

wstsdwgrrr

Wanderer
You're either running the 3D client or you did not follow my instructions:

6)On the menu go to 'Generate' once more and select 'Replacement ID' to create the "CopieAtEnd.." file
7)Copy all the text from the "CopieAtEnd.." file to the end of your Body.def file in your ultima folder
8)Now go add the artifact items in-game!

NOTE: These graphics were meant for the 2D client, and their animations will not show up in the 3D client.

You need to edit the body.def because it tells the client which animation to use.

Lobo1973

Wanderer
I don't wanna sound like a noob, but I don't have a Verdata.mul file anywhere. I did everything else but open that file, cuz it's not here. Any help?

Ravenal

Knight
AOS never comes with it... =(

They took it out after They didn't need it so you'll have to look for a black verdata.mul that contains the offical information you need =P

KillerBeeZ

Knight
Awsome

this is what I was looking for, I have been wanting to add new images but I'm no artist...

3 items I'd like to see though

players have requested on my shard for a few items that I cannot add because the images look too different than whats available, those are....

Musket
Sling
Hoopak (kender weapon)

How hard would it be to include these? I know they are not on D2

As for the D2 images, do you have them all? if not I have them all zipped up from when I ran a D2 clan, will post them if you like.

Kevin18012

Wanderer
I ggot most of it to work, the statics and Art works, But the gumpart dosent sem to be working, I check the instructions and double checked, I did everyting right. I can equip them, see the art on ground but not in Doll. Any help?

wstsdwgrrr

Wanderer
KillerBeeZ - There are only a few other d2 graphics that I have not posted yet that are already done..I have all the other graphics I just haven't gotten around to editing them yet. As for the 3 items, I'll see what I can do if I get some time during the week to work on them. By sling do you mean a slingshot or an arm sling? And what the hell is a Hoopak and a kender?

Kevin18012 - Are you running on a 3D client? And do the animations show when it is equipped?

Kevin18012

Wanderer
I am Running a 2d Client, Nothing thows in the paprdoll... however it does allow me to equip it, just dosent show the gumpart

wstsdwgrrr

Wanderer
It's possible you already have the slots used by my Gumps being used by something else. Do you have other Custom art that could be filling these gump spots?

The only other thing I can think of is that it might not be connecting the animation to the gump..I know that the art shows for you, but do the animations show?