RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Artifact Graphics

wstsdwgrrr

Wanderer
Alright well, it doesn't really make sense why they wouldn't show up. If the animations are showing, they're directly tied to the gumps..so the gumps should show too..unless for some reason the gumps aren't in your verdata file.

You can try fooling around with the GumpIDs of the graphics in MulBuilder, and see if it works if you change them. It is possible you have other graphics filling up the gump slots, and based on my personal experience, it never seems to overwrite those gumps.

KillerBeeZ

Knight
wstsdwgrrr said:
KillerBeeZ - There are only a few other d2 graphics that I have not posted yet that are already done..I have all the other graphics I just haven't gotten around to editing them yet. As for the 3 items, I'll see what I can do if I get some time during the week to work on them. By sling do you mean a slingshot or an arm sling? And what the hell is a Hoopak and a kender?

Kevin18012 - Are you running on a 3D client? And do the animations show when it is equipped?

an arm sling, pretty much just a string with a cup for a rock sort of thing swung around the head or vertically then released by letting go of one of the strings.

The hoopak is a staff with a sling on the end of it (the sling shot type), you can stick one end in the ground and use the sling it also can be used to make music by twirling it around,

Kender are a child like race of beings who have a nasty habit of "borrowing" things, tis Dragonlance stuff, as in the books.

H

hudel

KillerBeeZ said:
this is what I was looking for, I have been wanting to add new images but I'm no artist...

3 items I'd like to see though

players have requested on my shard for a few items that I cannot add because the images look too different than whats available, those are....

Musket
Sling
Hoopak (kender weapon)

How hard would it be to include these? I know they are not on D2

As for the D2 images, do you have them all? if not I have them all zipped up from when I ran a D2 clan, will post them if you like.

Pictures for a pistol are included in the avatr patch. ;)

Razeial

Wanderer
smoksalot said:
hey one thing i notice is that that dont appear to be seen on body when equiped only in the paper doll,,

Is this normal.

Yes....You have to have a custom body.def file....gotta do it yourself :)

wstsdwgrrr

Wanderer
DarkBlade - I can teach you how to make your own graphics, sure - but right now I'm overwhelmed with stuff I need to design/script/animate so I won't have time to do it. If you need help creating graphics, my AIM is WstSdWgr.

Chicomalo

Wanderer
Hi there, I am having problems intsalling this script. Maybe I am missing something or doing something wrong. This is the error I get.

Scripts: Compiling C# scripts...failed (2 errors, 0 warnings)
- Error: Scripts\Items\Weapons\Artifacts\HelmOfInsight.cs: CS0101: (line 6, col
umn 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition for 'HelmOfIn
sight'
- Error: Scripts\Items\Weapons\Artifacts\OrnateCrownOfTheHarrower.cs: CS0101: (
line 6, column 15) The namespace 'Server.Items' already contains a definition fo
r 'OrnateCrownOfTheHarrower'
Scripts: One or more scripts failed to compile or no script files were found.
- Press return to exit, or R to try again.

Any advice would be great

Tru

Knight
Chicomalo said:
Hi there, I am having problems intsalling this script. Maybe I am missing something or doing something wrong. This is the error I get.

Any advice would be great
you have duplicate files...remove the original version

KillerBeeZ

Knight
-=*Jonska*=- said:
i found only the following two files but not verdata.mul should i reinstall uo?

AOS has no Verdata.mul so reinstalling wont help.

Try installing 3rd dawn or look for/create a blank Verdata

Aramis1971

Wanderer
Super Script !

everything worked correctly for me ... all i did was merge the files with WinMerge so i was able to keep the stuff like it must be for RCO1.0 then patch the rest and its a wonderfull world :)

Hope you will add more soon !