RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

!NEW & BETTER! Ultimate Prize Stone

daat99

Staff member
I just tested the script and I was able to add 1 arrow and buy it at a cost of 10,000,000 (10 mil).
I don't think there's a 1 mil limit in the script posted.
You sure you have updated script ?

Sir Xuse

Wanderer
nice work

Ive had some of these for some time on my shard and they work great never really any big problem so good work bro....

jaketheman

Sorceror
For the longest time I've been displaying items, and people had to buy them off staff, and if no staff were on, they were screwed. It was one of the bad things on my server.
This fixes all that! Thanks!
Ezekiah
Prince of Earth
King of Shadow
Lord of the Shan'kin
Wielder of Arlivange
Born enemy of Alan the Great
Host of Blood Wrath Final (currently down. Construction)

milva

Sorceror
Prize Stone is Great!! All of a sudden when i add a new prize stone- they won't work, don't get it- i have at least 8 others which work fine. Even tried to add only one item with a new stone- still nothing does not sell the item. Any ideas of what could be going on with the script? Thanks!
: Update- when i duped a working stone and then remove the items and add new items- that stone works! But any new added stones will not

Quantos

Lord
This script is in the archives section because it's no longer supported. You are better off not using it.

milva

Sorceror
Just another update, don't dupe this stone- it will just change another stones items- wish this script would be updated to work, great script for shards

kylesicool15

Wanderer
I currently use this script and its rather nice, but on my shard...
we have ooo about 200 + artys that you can buy...something like that :p and well, this is a problem b/c if i want to change prices massively...ect. it takes a longggg time, is there anyway to implement a click item to select it instead of typing the name 2x!?!?! thx but other than that i love the stone :D

bzk90

Lord
try it yourself, and when you get errors go to the script support forum, this as said before is a unsupported script, i know the creator and he no longer views these forums