RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Wall And Floor Tiles

batarex

Sorceror
Still testing a few of the bugs reported here but i had a question. Runo 1.0 patched to 5.0.6e and everything from this post seems to work fine, doors work, stairs work, tiles work BUT now i can't change any foundations at all. I have went back over my work several times and i put everything in as it should be and still can't change the foundations. Anyone else having this issue or an idea i might try to fix this?

Varchild

Wanderer
Goury;635131 said:
some problem:
when player adds C or S door or wall 2 custom house it removes floor title so if someone opens door and steps inside he falls into floorhole

if customizer closes hole by placing title again it seems fine until commet. after commiteng some walls and doors becomes invisible (players cant c it, but cant step over it) and only clearing the house can help =(

is there a way 2 fix it w|o core edit ?

We got the same problem.
Any suggestion?

A

andrewd

yes i had problem as well

Varchild;733050 said:
We got the same problem.
Any suggestion?

it was because my patch was not high enough im at 5.0.9.d and irt works now

aj9251

Sorceror
snicker7;600456 said:
just make a new file in your scripts directory, call it whatever you want:

NewHousingTiles.cs:
Code:
using System;
using Server;

namespace Server.Misc
{
    public class NewHousingTiles
    {
        public static void Initialize() {
            Server.Network.SupportedFeatures.Value = 0x280; //[s7] 20061025: Adds support for ML and 9th anniversary housing tile sets.
        }
    }
}
that is it.

O.M.G snicker7 you are a bloody genius!!!

Thank you soooo much! :)

Zylara

Sorceror
I went through this whole thread and installed everything for RunUO2 and everything worked great except for the foundations being changed. There were two lines I had to change for the foundations like this....well it started working once I changed them both, did not try not changing the bottom one:

Code:
		private static int[] m_FoundationNumbers = (Core.ML ? new int[]
			{
				20, 189, 765, 65, 101, 0x2DF7, 0x2DFB, 0x3672, 0x3614  //add in , 0x3672, 0x3614 to get ML house stuff
			}: 
			new int[]
			{
				20, 189, 765, 65, 101, 11767, 11771, 0x3672, 0x3614  //add in , 11767, 11771, 0x3672, 0x3614 to get ML house stuff
			});

One thing I found that has not been talked about...one post said to find the two files (stairs.txt and misc.txt) in the folder \Data\Components\ and in the UO game folder and compare and update the RunUO ones. There are more files than just those 2 that need to be updated. All the files (except for teleprts.txt) in \Data\Components\ were not complete:

doors.txt
floors.txt
misc.txt
roof.txt
stairs.txt
suppinfo.txt
walls.txt

To update these files, you can just copy the ones from the UO game directory into the RunUO \Data\Components\ folder.

Now to fix my razor so it will start opening doors again....

Zylara