RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

New Wall And Floor Tiles

Broadside

Wanderer
I have all of this working but when you commit and go in house you fall through floor of new tiles or where you deleted tiles if you put nothing there.

Grimklash

Wanderer
Has anybody gotten the crystal or shadow inside stairs working for runuo 2.0? I've tried a few different ways and so far everything works fine but the stairs disapear if you go up a floor on customizing or commit.

bripbrip

Wanderer
Grimklash said:
Has anybody gotten the crystal or shadow inside stairs working for runuo 2.0? I've tried a few different ways and so far everything works fine but the stairs disapear if you go up a floor on customizing or commit.

update your multi.mul and multi.idx on your server to the latest :> voila!

A

andrewd

doors

anyone else having a problem getting the ml and se doors to open with razor?

LordHogFred

Knight
Um, is this working for 2.0 yet?
I've looked through this post but can't seem to put together what is and isn't RunUO 1.0 and 2.0 additions.
Could someone perhaps post all the RUO 1.0 changes and then the RUO 2.0 changes needed?

snicker7

Sorceror
to fix the stairs in 2.0:

around line 1136, housefoundation.cs:
Code:
		private static int[] m_BlockIDs = new int[]
			{
				0x3EE, 0x709, 0x71E, 0x721,
				0x738, 0x750, 0x76C, 0x788,
				0x7A3, 0x7BA,
[COLOR="Red"]				//[s7] 010607 9th anniv stairs
				0x35D2, 0x3609
				//[/s7][/COLOR]
			};

housefoundation.cs line 1152 ish
Code:
		private static int[] m_StairIDs = new int[]
			{
				0x71F, 0x736, 0x737, 0x749,
				0x7BB, 0x7BC,
[COLOR="Red"]				//[s7] 010607 9th anniv stairs
				-1, -1,
				0x35D3, 0x35D4, 0x35D5, 0x35D6,
				0x360A, 0x360B, 0x360C, 0x360D,
				//[/s7][/COLOR]
			};

housefoundation.cs line 1172ish:
Code:
		public static bool IsStair( int id, ref int dir )
		{
			id &= 0x3FFF;
			int delta = -4;

for( int i = 0; delta < -3 && i < m_StairSeqs.Length; ++i )
				delta = (m_StairSeqs[i] - id);

if( delta >= -3 && delta <= 0 )
			{
				dir = -delta;
				return true;
			}

delta = -1;

for( int i = 0; delta < 0 && i < m_StairIDs.Length; ++i )
			{
				delta = (m_StairIDs[i] - id);
				dir = i % 4;
			}

[COLOR="Red"]			//[s7] 010607 9th anniv stairs
			if( ( ( id >= 0x35D3 && id <= 0x35D6 ) || ( id >= 0x360A && id <=0x360D ) ) && delta == 0 )
				dir = dir + ( dir % 2 == 0 ? 1 : -1 );
			//[/s7][/COLOR]

return (delta == 0);
		}

The stairs for the new tile sets are not in the same sequence as the typical stairs, nor are their itemids in the increasing order needed for direction, so things get a little weird with the directional code... anyways, the above fixes make stairs work properly, placement and deletion.

InOverMyHead

Sorceror
Did I do this?
I had no idea that this was such a big problem.
After all that has been said and done so far, I still can't get the walls, floor tiles, stairs and roof tiles to work.
And the tiledata.cs doesn't fix anything.

InOverMyHead

Sorceror
I went back through all the posts to make sure I didn't miss anything and still I can't get any of the new stuff to work.

I'll just keep fooling around with it until I get it to work.

Malaperth

Wanderer
Just for the record, I ignore people who seem to feel the need to post in a different font, especially if it's large or colored, and I know I'm not the only one.

InOverMyHead

Sorceror
FYI... I haven't changed the font or the color. The only thing I've done is make the font one size smaller and make it bold.

I make it bold for those with poorer eyesight than you or I so that they can read it much easier.

I wear glasses now but I can remember what it's like to have to squint to read something.

Please don't take this as flaming because that's not what I'm doing. I am just informing you as to why I'm doing it this way.

roadmaster

Sorceror
The only thing I've done is make the font one size smaller and make it bold.

I make it bold for those with poorer eyesight than you or I so that they can read it much easier.

I wear glasses now but I can remember what it's like to have to squint to read something.

While i commend you for trying to be thoughtfull of others, I have to tell you that by decreasing the size of your font you are making me squint. ;)

InOverMyHead

Sorceror
I guess I won't decrease the font. Maybe I can make everyone happy.

That's asking for a bit much, I know, but you never know, people can surprise you sometimes... :)

Goury

Sorceror
some problem:
when player adds C or S door or wall 2 custom house it removes floor title so if someone opens door and steps inside he falls into floorhole

if customizer closes hole by placing title again it seems fine until commet. after commiteng some walls and doors becomes invisible (players cant c it, but cant step over it) and only clearing the house can help =(

is there a way 2 fix it w|o core edit ?

InOverMyHead

Sorceror
After doing everything in all the posts on this matter I still have the same problems.

The only solution I can see is, getting the 9th Anniversary cd and installing it.