RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Old movies Mangler

Draegen

Sorceror
Old movies Mangler

has any one seen the movie the mangler LOLmost stupid yet funnest old movie i have seen a killer steam iron machine LOL come one who ever made that movie was looking for fast buck.

bzk90

Lord
This thread is dumb...lets talk about puppies...aren't they just adorable?...I kick them in the face

bzk90

Lord
My moms dog rockey hung himself on a 2ft ledge a couple weeks ago...he was a japanese chin and bichuan freeze (sp?)

Now she has an orange toy poodle, atleast this one has an iq above -10

Manu

Knight
Draegen said:
has any one seen the movie the mangler LOLmost stupid yet funnest old movie i have seen a killer steam iron machine LOL come one who ever made that movie was looking for fast buck.

Who ever made that movie made a movie adaption of a Stephen King shortstory, you fucking moron.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Draegen said:
shut the fuck up you moran i dont care who made the movie dont give a shit so kiss my white lilly ass.

fuck your puppies ill kill them to.

fuck faces go suck on you mom tit then come back tell me that some one made those just as plastic as you fucking pc you fuck tard.

manu is a brain dead stupid kid that thinks he knows it all what else new shut the fuck up you dumb piece of white trash shit, go back to your mobile home where you came from then maybe just maybe ill think you are smarter then that/

i bet you looked it up on google like a fuck tard you are.

and if you guys want to make this about puppies ill magle thos fuckers up ill hang them by there little piece of shit throat and burn them why the hang then pull them down bury them and watch my four wheeler run over there dead ass corpes. so kiss my lilly white ass

Wow. After seeing that your insulting ability is zero, I dislike you even more than I did before. Hope you're banned! Cheers!

Kirin-Man

Sorceror
Draegen said:
shut the fuck up you moran i dont care who made the movie dont give a shit so kiss my white lilly ass.

fuck faces go suck on you mom tit then come back tell me that some one made those just as plastic as you fucking pc you fuck tard.

manu is a brain dead stupid kid that thinks he knows it all what else new shut the fuck up you dumb piece of white trash shit, go back to your mobile home where you came from then maybe just maybe ill think you are smarter then that/

and if you guys want to make this about puppies ill magle thos fuckers up ill hang them by there little piece of shit throat and burn them why the hang then pull them down bury them and watch my four wheeler run over there dead ass corpes. so kiss my lilly white ass

Nuff said.
Thanks for sharing your intelligence with all of us.

Manu

Knight
I may have overreacted with the use of the proverb "fucking", but DAMN, thats some serious outbrake for someone who has this as a sig:

A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Want to take a guess who got owned? :)

*edit and P.S.: I own two books with the original short story in it and I got the movie floating around here somewhere, probably still on one of the old VHS thingies...

Manu

Knight
IMHO puppies lack the coolness factor. Snakes rule, Tarantulas rule, heck even some seaturtles rule... but puppies? No, cant say I would want one.

bzk90

Lord
Draegen said:

Thanks for reminding me why I hate you...and what is a moran?

NiteStar

Wanderer
Draegen said:

Can't you just feel the love here????? WTF??