RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

OSI Fully Spawned World: now in Beta Phase One.

Revan

Sorceror
I know why..
Coz they've spelled it wrong to many times and that makes more and more people spell it wrong until it is considered right!

Trust me, i've seen it..

Ayrius

Wanderer
Revan said:
I know why..
Coz they've spelled it wrong to many times and that makes more and more people spell it wrong until it is considered right!

Trust me, i've seen it..

Whoa!! LOL :D :D :D
They call it Felucia & Tramal.

I've tried to send pages to Moemakki reporting some odd things but no one answered!! There's a house submerged on Yew that still have decoration items.

Revan

Sorceror
Heya heya!
If theres something wrong, tell Moemakki OR me!
Remember, ME.. I.. MYSELF.. ME.. shiat...

Revan

Sorceror
Heya heya!
If theres something wrong, tell Moemakki OR me!
Remember, ME.. I.. MYSELF.. ME.. shiat...
You in now?

Horde_Pil

Wanderer
interests

Hi

i am the guy that posted about my map file i was working on, i have all the maps short of the T@A(felucca only) and Malas not spawned.. i have well over 88,000 mobiles ect, i corrected a lot of map errors and i implamented ideas from the old Ultima games (especialy Ultima 6) i am recreating the star rooms from that game, and also added a newbie dungeon and a secret passage from lord britishes castle like in the games.. i am making the work as interactive as possible.. and help from you guys would be appreciated, i have a small staff and they got there hands full.. if you guys have a way i can use your Malas map or alsi Ilshnar cous i am not worried about the work i did there cous its basic and same as most shards, i concentrated on the main maps of trammel and felucca.. but i would love to use what you guys have if you are willing to share what you do have currently with me.. hell i even added a thieves training area in the sewer ;0) and recreated lord british himself for his throne room.. actually come to think of it i would like to see what you did with felucca .. i cant seem to connect but if you can send me your maps i would appreciate it ;0).. i will see if i can use them and merge them with my work by sorting threw the files and doing the merge by hand

Horde_Pil

Wanderer
interests

Hi

i am the guy that posted about my map file i was working on, i have all the maps short of the T@A(felucca only) and Malas not spawned.. i have well over 88,000 mobiles ect, i corrected a lot of map errors and i implamented ideas from the old Ultima games (especialy Ultima 6) i am recreating the star rooms from that game, and also added a newbie dungeon and a secret passage from lord britishes castle like in the games.. i am making the work as interactive as possible.. and help from you guys would be appreciated, i have a small staff and they got there hands full.. if you guys have a way i can use your Malas map or alsi Ilshnar cous i am not worried about the work i did there cous its basic and same as most shards, i concentrated on the main maps of trammel and felucca.. but i would love to use what you guys have if you are willing to share what you do have currently with me.. hell i even added a thieves training area in the sewer ;0) and recreated lord british himself for his throne room.. actually come to think of it i would like to see what you did with felucca .. i cant seem to connect but if you can send me your maps i would appreciate it ;0).. i will see if i can use them and merge them with my work by sorting threw the files and doing the merge by hand

Ayrius

Wanderer
Horde_Pil said:
HMM somehow it posted that twice.. sorry.. didnt mean too

You could delete one of them if you want! You must wait Moemakki to get a answer with that you've asked!

moemakki

Wanderer
Re: interests

@Horde_Pil

I would, if we had those maps finished. We are still working on Trammel. There are a few spawns in Felucca, Ilshenar, and we haven't even touched Malas yet. Who knows, if our staff grows large enough, maybe we can get this OSI cloned world out faster. As of now I am looking towards a few weeks to maybe even months!

Horde_Pil

Wanderer
well at the rate my team is going, and i only have a hand full we are expecting to have our worlds finished around a month and fully decoed and spawned.. if we get this finished or whatever your welcome to use our stuff with yours.. and i was also adding all the texts, signs, gravestones, ect from all the games of ultima into aur world and i have a guy who contacted me wiling to script the books so they can be added as loot on bodies.. i will share with you when i get them too

i fixed ALOT of the spawns that came in the spawners admin_v put out and now i am editing them and adding the proper and also BETTER spawns.. i even added 2 newbie dungeons and added secrets to lord britishes castle and i just finished our star room

if you guys want to log in sometime let me know

my email is [email protected]

moemakki

Wanderer
Horde_Pil said:
well at the rate my team is going, and i only have a hand full we are expecting to have our worlds finished around a month and fully decoed and spawned.. if we get this finished or whatever your welcome to use our stuff with yours.. and i was also adding all the texts, signs, gravestones, ect from all the games of ultima into aur world and i have a guy who contacted me wiling to script the books so they can be added as loot on bodies.. i will share with you when i get them too

i fixed ALOT of the spawns that came in the spawners admin_v put out and now i am editing them and adding the proper and also BETTER spawns.. i even added 2 newbie dungeons and added secrets to lord britishes castle and i just finished our star room

if you guys want to log in sometime let me know

my email is [email protected]

Sounds interesting. As soon as we achieve the progress that we are shooting for, we will share what we have with you. Your shard, based on previous Ultima games sounds like a great idea. Anyways, im running very low on time right now, good luck with the progress of your world.