RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PAID ($$$) POSITIONS - Map maker, tileset/item artist, developer/scripter

New concept for UO. We want to add a sci-fi element to the game.

Few new races, custom map with a crashed UFO site (and more), technologically advanced items (deco items and usable), new paperdolls and clothing etc), futuristic tileset for building new locations occupied by alien races (ie steel walls etc). We have a detailed list of inclusions. We also have a financial backer and you will be paid for all work when shard is completed (not from shard income).

Contact me here privately if interested with list of your UO experience... or send email to [email protected] subject: UO-SCIFI

Let me clarify this.....

First for those asking.... Yes I am offering to pay cash (the irl stuff)... If you want to still around after the shard is up and running, you can have a seer/gm account and in game perks monthly if you remain on as staff. Any actual cash payments for continued staffing can be discussed at that time. This payment offer is for the shard creation only; anything beyond that is undetermined....

We have a limited budget for this project, roughly $1800 and this has to cover the purchase/setup of a game server, ISP connection charges for the time of development and first 6 months of up time, electric for that time as well, all artwork/graphics/custom maps, and scripting.

Vorspire

Knight
Hey Kevin, please check my profile's Information tab, contact me at your discretion if you think I can help you - I have a few other contacts that will be able to help with your goals of finding a host and possibly a graphics designer. I can cover the scripting/development starting January at the earliest, but I do work on a few projects, so time slots will have to be discussed if you wish to hire me :)