RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

PaintBallGame v1.0

evilbeast

Wanderer
its my test shard, maybe I can try a plain copy of runuo me too because mt test shard have a lot of junk :p and the only thing I edited there I think its the death robe to disable it, I got CTF but dont need to modify that :) I will try that and let you know if its work thx !

evilbeast

Wanderer
argg its working fine, but the half and more of the player that play the paintball, when they quit and relog a day after they was naked tey loose all !! why?

evilbeast

Wanderer
I think I know why, its because I dont deleted the stone and after the 2 hour of time it bring all of them at the end and remove all they stuff ;) I think its because I removed them from the game with [remove instead of setting teamtype to none :p

Clarke76

Wanderer
evilbeast said:
I think I know why, its because I dont deleted the stone and after the 2 hour of time it bring all of them at the end and remove all they stuff ;) I think its because I removed them from the game with [remove instead of setting teamtype to none :p

Yes, that would be the reason their stuff is getting removed. Altho you are removing them from the game the wrong way, it was bad coding on my part to remove the armor the way I did. I have posted a fix for this. Please look at first post on first page for fix. This isnt a must update so I wont be re-uploading the file. It will be up to you to fix.

evilbeast

Wanderer
great the bug happened 1 time to a player (getting him back to the exit) but they item was still there and its dont delete them all! thx a lot clarke !

peregost

Sorceror
What if you have a shard that has skill gain instead of set skills? does it matter if you have 0.0% Archery while playing this game and make the paintballs hit not as accurate as it would at 100%?

Clarke76

Wanderer
peregost said:
What if you have a shard that has skill gain instead of set skills? does it matter if you have 0.0% Archery while playing this game and make the paintballs hit not as accurate as it would at 100%?

OnFire is overriden and automatically sends it to OnHit. So to answer your question, your skills has nothing to do with this game. Anytime you shoot it should hit.

Philantrop

Sorceror
Clarke, you want to add this to your readme.txt. It's missing.
(Hint: Before you blame someone for not reading your little text, make sure *you* did.)

Code:
	public enum TeamType
	{
		None, One, Two, Three, Four
	}

Clarke76

Wanderer
Philantrop said:
Clarke, you want to add this to your readme.txt. It's missing.
(Hint: Before you blame someone for not reading your little text, make sure *you* did.)

Code:
	public enum TeamType
	{
		None, One, Two, Three, Four
	}
Thanks, must have deleted that out when I re-uploaded the file, because it was there in the original.
(HINT: Don't be such a DICK. I've done nothing but help people, and when people were having problems with the TeamType error I posted my PM up so it could be copied and pasted. If you can post something in this thread were I was anything but nice let me know....)

OLL14

Wanderer
Arrrrrrrrrrrr

right the readme doesnt help at all
it sais add:
private TeamType m_Team = TeamType.None;
private int m_PaintHits = 0;
private PaintBallGame game;

public PaintBallGame PaintBall{ get{ return game;} set{ game = value;}}
[CommandProperty(AccessLevel.Counselor)]
public int PaintBallHits
{
get{return m_PaintHits;}
set{m_PaintHits = value;}
}

[CommandProperty( AccessLevel.GameMaster ) ]
public TeamType Team
{
get { return m_Team; }
set { m_Team = value; }
}
public int GetPaintPoints(){ return m_PaintHits; }
public void AddPaintHit(){ m_PaintHits++; }

Where do i add it exactly!???!?!?!

Clarke76

Wanderer
OLL14 said:
right the readme doesnt help at all
it sais add:
private TeamType m_Team = TeamType.None;
private int m_PaintHits = 0;
private PaintBallGame game;

public PaintBallGame PaintBall{ get{ return game;} set{ game = value;}}
[CommandProperty(AccessLevel.Counselor)]
public int PaintBallHits
{
get{return m_PaintHits;}
set{m_PaintHits = value;}
}

[CommandProperty( AccessLevel.GameMaster ) ]
public TeamType Team
{
get { return m_Team; }
set { m_Team = value; }
}
public int GetPaintPoints(){ return m_PaintHits; }
public void AddPaintHit(){ m_PaintHits++; }

Where do i add it exactly!???!?!?!

Please go back threw and read other topics in this thread. There are more than one post with a default PlayerMobile you can either USE or if you have a custom PM look to see how it was done. -thanks-

peregost

Sorceror

OnFire is overriden and automatically sends it to OnHit. So to answer your question, your skills has nothing to do with this game. Anytime you shoot it should hit.
This is not true i was testing it today with my friend (he has 100.0% Archery)
while i had 0.0% Archery and he hit almost everytime, while i hardly hit, and i was also gaining archery while fireing too...

Clarke76

Wanderer
peregost said:
This is not true i was testing it today with my friend (he has 100.0% Archery)
while i had 0.0% Archery and he hit almost everytime, while i hardly hit, and i was also gaining archery while fireing too...

I guess I coded it incorrectly. I'll take a look at the code and see if I can have a fix for you by tomorrow. Sorry about that.