RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Patch 7.0.33+ Issues

xXxWarfacexXx

Wanderer
as of now with nerun's stuff added in with the old server i try to bring the save folder over. Once i start the server it asks me do you want to remove this and that say y/n i say yes like 150 times then it says terminated. So right now i can't find a fix to restore our accounts on the new 2.4. Not good lol

These files from the old server are the problems

Mobiles.bin
Mobiles.idx
Mobiles.tdb

Located in the saves folder in the folder Mobiles. If i keep the fresh ones. well i can log in my account but i have a character thats a quest giver lol! all other characters i may have had before are gone!

tindo

Sorceror
Sounds like you have a serialization problem with your mobiles. You might try with a fresh install of 2.4, move the saves folder over, run the server. If you get no errors, save the world and then do the edits for nerun, etc.

With a fresh install, you shouldn't have a serialization problem so its likely something you edited, perhaps Mobile.cs or playermobile.cs?

Dian

Sorceror
There are several reasons for having to delete mobiles on start up. One is a serialization problem, yeah.. but your mentioning Neruns distro on the old server.. Have you added all of the extra creatures and such that Neruns distro comes with? It may be as simple as your not having those creatures scripts in your new server, and they are saved from your old server..

Cant really say for sure without seeing your errors posted.