RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Poll]What do you use? Windows Media or Real 1 ?

S

Seven

[Poll]What do you use? Windows Media or Real 1 ?

I use Real 1!

psz

Administrator
Media Player. I hate having to have a dozen different players when one works for virtually everything.

S

Seven

BTW - REALONE UPDATED THERE LOOK!
MORE OPTIONS!
YOU HAVE A BROWSER/MUSIC PLAYER IN ONE!
USES LESS SPACE! LESS MEMORY!
Sweet LOOK (Windows XP look)

psz

Administrator
Still doesn't play as much or have the features... Plus you STILL have to DL it seperate, and bother removing ad/spyware ;->

Ravatar

Knight
And it NEVER uninstalls. EVER

EVER! Save your neighborhood technician the hassle of having to delete unsaid amounts of registry entries just to get that damn program uninstalled. God i hate RealOne.

psz

Administrator
Seven, you've either not been paying attention to this thread, or you've not used Media Player since Windows 3.1 ;->

'Cuz thus far, the fans of Media Player > the FAN of RealOne ;->

S

Seven

I have the current version. and did not like it. [Windows Media]
Real One player all the way. :)

psz

Administrator
Then there is something inherently wrong with your brain ;->

You cannot do half the things in Real One that you can in Media Player, plain and simple.

And I have *YET* to see another Media Playing Software that has drivers for ALL THREE SETS OF SPEAKERS I have on all three computers ;->

rekcah

Wanderer
I actually use winamp 2.9 (3 sucks) but for my portable mp3 player i have to use Realone but since the choise is realone or windows media player unfortunatly id have to go with microsoft and say windows media player

rekcah

Arya

Wanderer
How can you even ask yourself the question? Using Real is like using Kazaa over KazaaLite. It installs so much crap on your PC! Medial player all the way.

Btw, there's a codec you can get from http://www.kazaalite.tk/ that will play (most of) real media on media player.

psz

Administrator
Sweet... Now if only someone had a Quicktime Codec, I wouldn't have anything *BUT* Media Player ^_^

psz

Administrator
Hmm... Cannot connect to the site. Odd.

No, Real One is still Ad/Spyware full.

Spooky

Wanderer
They both have a form of spyware in them, reals is far more intrusive than media players and you can turn the reporting off in media player.

Real sucks arse.

windows media.. real one takes so long to load just for a 5 second wav clip (on my computer anyways). Well it took long to load for anything even mp3's so i just deleted it. =[