RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Poll]What do you use? Windows Media or Real 1 ?

rekcah

Wanderer
it has what panasonic calls a realone plugin. the player it self doesnt connect to the computer to upload you have to take the sd card out and put it in a reader. which panasonic lovingly included with it for free

S

Seven

:O
Hmm...
Well i learned somthing today...
Anyways...Ill be off to bed tonight :)
*Hugs psz*
*hugs Phnatom*
*hugs kiwi*
umm..
*hugs ryan*
*hugs Dalius*
erm
*hugs David*
*hugs everyone else*

rekcah

Wanderer
i cant find any third party ones but after some more reserch ive found out that only three of panasonics mp3 players use this method and of those only two were released in canada. It also seems that it is a technoligy developed by panasonic and real to encrypt the music put onto the device so that you cant get it back of again. Like a IPOD

rekcah

Seven said:
:O
Hmm...
Well i learned somthing today...
Anyways...Ill be off to bed tonight :)
*Hugs psz*
*hugs Phnatom*
*hugs kiwi*
umm..
*hugs ryan*
*hugs Dalius*
erm
*hugs David*
*hugs everyone else*

yeah you forgot me, "everyone else" pfft... thanks alot pal ='[ :( :( :(

S

Seven

Im sorry nacho....
*hugs nacho*

Nacho, do you have a pic of me along time ago on TC when i was trying to kill you with evs in TB base? [when i was being a new :)]
I still kinda remember it, because i tried casting polar bears and all that crap and told them to kill you :p