RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Real picture in here!

Ryan

RunUO Founder
Staff member

Buko

Wanderer
DontdroptheSOAD said:
Buko said:
I myself am underwieght

go to hell asshole

umm just to let you know underwieght is not a good thing

and shurik (keep in mind im no doctor this is a book and also depends on how healthly you are) but you are pretty much smack dab in the middle of average, and soad due to your height you on the higher side of average but not overwieght according to the book

Buko

Wanderer
what r u trying to get at, you the one who said "go to hell asshole" because im underwieght 5'11 19 years old and 135lbs is not exactly a healhy wieght. I dont see why you would be offended by me being underwieght, and I never made any statements about yours or anyone else's weight other than token, because she is far from "fat" as she calls herself.

Maynza

Formerly DontdroptheSOAD
Shurik said:
DontdroptheSOAD said:
Buko said:
DontdroptheSOAD said:
Buko said:
I myself am underwieght

go to hell asshole

umm just to let you know underwieght is not a good thing

and overweight is?

advantages and disadvantages...overweight you jog a tad and get hot, but in winter that could be good, whereas underweight can job a while and not get hot, but in winter they cant get warm...:p

ok what about heart disease diabetes and cancer of many areas

Buko

Wanderer
allow me to rephrase, From what I see you are trying to argue that overwieht ppl are more unhealthy then others and someone else should feel bad just for saying that he is not over wieght? because thats the impresion that i'm getting personally i think your putting way too much focus into this and if my being underwieght offends you I'm sorry there is not a whole lot I can do about that. Anyways My point is your getting way off track on an issue that doesnt matter and so am I.