RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Post your Real picture in here!

sliptongue69

Sorceror
Nicanor said:

That's me. I look young but I'm 19

Since when is 19 not young?

Dreoth

Wanderer
*Yawn* I guess I can post a recent one of me :)

( no, I'm not some goth or anything, I just like wearing dark clothes and I like my hair long :p )

This one is with my hair poofy :|

sliptongue69

Sorceror
Aaah, I would have to agree.

(Now that I think about it, supprised Kiwi doesn't post his bikini picture, with all his threatening about it.)

Token said:

this picture is bad of her, but if you could see her in real life you would think she was better looking then I am :( :( :(

Dude shes hot...but whoever said that was right, she aint half naked :p :D

I got a digital camera for christmas but i still havent figured out how to put the images on to my comp so once i figure that out i will post my picture.

I'm the biggest dumbass in the world when it comes to computer hardware :shock: :(

Kiwi

Knight
sliptongue69 said:
Aaah, I would have to agree.

(Now that I think about it, supprised Kiwi doesn't post his bikini picture, with all his threatening about it.)

Well, I could ...

psz

Administrator
So was one of the Bond women.

So was an Itallian Parliment member.

So was an Idian Parliment member.

So was an Australian politician.

It's not nearly as uncommon as most people think.

Klev

Wanderer
i dont spam here alot but i guess you all want to see a real swede sometime in your life:

http://www.freewebs.com/klev/bah.jpg