RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

President George W. Bush

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratfink

Sorceror
Jimbo said:
You think they are all knowing in what goes on all over the country?

Does the US government? The inspectors are in the country looking for things, something they are trained to do. There is not a single departmet of the United states government doing that. If they have evidence to the contrary it should be given to the inspectors.

Jimbo said:
o there is a good soultion to it I know it is bad and not reasonable but i have to say it so here it goes.

tell everyone in the city to come out with their hands up and when they do you just arrest the ones that are known to be bad.

Um Jimbo that isn't a solution, we have no controll over Iraqi forces. Would be nice but isn't going to happen. If it was that easy I would be all over the war, but I don't even think you are niave enough to belive that would happen.

Lets just make a few things clear about my thoughts, I will support war 100% if the weapons inspectors deem that progress is being made.

I do support setting deadlines for compliance (so long as time is given for the SAFE disposal of materials), the resolution as it stands is pretty abigious.

I do belive above all that war is a last resort.

We are not at the last resoft yet as diplomatic means appear to be working.

Joeku

Lord
Heh...

All the troops went of their free will, none were forced to go.

P.S. Why did you necro a 2-year-old thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.