RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Questions about overriding Mobile

Furio

Wanderer
Questions about overriding Mobile

Uhmmm it' possible to ovverride classe like OnMovement etc etc on a player?

If yes, how?

If not, when? :D

Uhmm another thing you're just added LightLevel propreties on Mobile... but there is a method to set in an area of the map the same value (like Sphere's regions)... to create something like a timing system with day and night?

Uhm what do these?
[code:1]
bool BeneficialCheck( Mobile target )
bool HarmfulCheck( Mobile target )
[/code:1]

Uhmmm to create a .cs that includes my personal function can i create a file in servers/misc... like this
[code:1]
namespace Server.Scripts.Misc
{
public class MyClass
{
//code here
}
}
[/code:1]
And then call it with the line "using Server.Scripts.Misc;"?

Thx :)

krrios

Administrator
The EventSink has a Movement event, called when any mobile moves.

RunUO does support personal light levels, yes, but not global/region based. I expect that to come with the first implementation of Regions.

Those functions check if someone can perform a beneficial or harmful action on someone else.

You could probably put any personal functions in either the System or Server namespaces, each script should already be "using" them. Then you could call MyClass.MyMethod().

A

AlejandroX

The client you're using may be 3d but the server works with both. You can connect with any client.

Thunder69n

Wanderer
when I tryd to use it showd in 3d and froze

Realy??? When I tryd to use the tool.. It showed me in 2d and froze after login. I also read somewere else in these forums that it was only for 2d??? If its supposed to work in 3d could someone post the link to it here please.
Thanks for everyones time