RunUO Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Rage Board

Bleach

Knight
TheRockstar2253;715935 said:
*Rolls His Eyes* Its sad that you totally just called yourself a dickhead.

Behsides you came in a started the shit.....Also dont start something you cant finish because w/e you say doesnt work on me.

I am a dickhead. I know this. And I accept it.
I'm alo an ass hole.
Wanna watch me fuck myself?

And I thought I did finish when you posted that you were done visiting here.
Almost wet myself in over-joyment.

And if what I post doesn't effect you in any way/shape/form .... Why do you get upset and reply to me?

Simply put, you can't stand the thought of somebody putting you down, and letting it go.

But hell, I'm bored, so I'll continue the pissing contest.

Bleach;715939 said:
I am a dickhead. I know this. And I accept it.
I'm alo an ass hole.
Wanna watch me fuck myself?

And I thought I did finish when you posted that you were done visiting here.
Almost wet myself in over-joyment.

And if what I post doesn't effect you in any way/shape/form .... Why do you get upset and reply to me?

Simply put, you can't stand the thought of somebody putting you down, and letting it go.

But hell, I'm bored, so I'll continue the pissing contest.

Dude your getting me all wrong. Your not upseting me, your making me laugh.

I mean come on. Play along dude. Its the rage board. I made it specificly to take all your anger out on anything or anyone.

Just go with the flow if you want me to stop tell me and I will leave you alone.

Bleach;715941 said:
Really?
Wow, he's really real!?!?!
Share the pills, dude. Srsly.

Pills? hah...So your saying that if I had pills and I wanted to share them with you, you would actually take them?

Dude drugs are bad.....

Also your the Bleach fan. I wouldnt be suprised if you actually did believe he was real.

Bleach

Knight
TheRockstar2253;715942 said:
Dude your getting me all wrong. Your not upseting me, your making me laugh.

I mean come on. Play along dude. Its the rage board. I made it specificly to take all your anger out on anything or anyone.

Just go with the flow if you want me to stop tell me and I will leave you alone.

But I love instigating :(

But anyway, you're a pencil dick, and your mother disowned you.
And your arm is fucked up.

Bleach;715946 said:
But I love instigating :(

But anyway, you're a pencil dick, and your mother disowned you.
And your arm is fucked up.

Im not a pencil dick, so thats a lie

My mother never disowned infact she took care of me really good. So thats another big fat lie.

The only thing that you said that was the truth was that my arm is fucked up and your right. So fucking what?

Bleach

Knight
TheRockstar2253;715945 said:
Pills? hah...So your saying that if I had pills and I wanted to share them with you, you would actually take them?

Dude drugs are bad.....

Also your the Bleach fan. I wouldnt be suprised if you actually did believe he was real.

They're bad?
Then don't use them.
Let us know how happy you are when you can't treat a headache, or have to undergo a root canal without painkillers.

And your the one who said Ichigo hated me.
Lame.

Bleach

Knight
TheRockstar2253;715948 said:
Im not a pencil dick, so thats a lie

My mother never disowned infact she took care of me really good. So thats another big fat lie.

The only thing that you said that was the truth was that my arm is fucked up and your right. So fucking what?

Yes it is. If not, post a pic and prove it. *evil grin*
Yes she did. She doesn't want you to be happy.
And LOL, your arms fucked up.

Rosetta

Wanderer
Bleach... bah never mind.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Hahah. Why don't you go take the taxi to the hospital while whining about extreme pain again? Man, talk about intelligencia.

Bleach;715949 said:
They're bad?
Then don't use them.
Let us know how happy you are when you can't treat a headache, or have to undergo a root canal without painkillers.

And your the one who said Ichigo hated me.
Lame.

You know dude just keep on going man. Im just gonna sit back and watch you talk more and more shit. And then your gonna realize that what your saying isnt working and will finally quit.

So lets see how much longer you can keep going. And keep making me laugh. You just made my entire day. Thnx

Bleach

Knight
TheRockstar2253;715961 said:
You know dude just keep on going man. Im just gonna sit back and watch you talk more and more shit. And then your gonna realize that what your saying isnt working and will finally quit.

So lets see how much longer you can keep going. And keep making me laugh. You just made my entire day. Thnx

Okay : D

Your testicles are small and your teeth are yellow.

Rosetta

Wanderer
Thou fobbing tickle-brained strumpet!
You awkward swamp of objectionable cat earwax.
You insulting dollop of rambunctious frog fat.
Woe unto thee, thou bull of Bashan, for you will see your pomegranates wither!
Hear this, O ye whose name is but dung, for you will have more mother-in-laws than King Solomon!

I can see the point of random insults.

WarAngel

Wanderer
Bleach;715959 said:
Only if you hold my hand.

You don't need me to hold your hand! You have an entire online community to baby you, and if anything goes wrong, Kirin-Man can show up and get pissed.